Many dutiful trapping cooperators throughout Indiana captured black cutworm moths this past week. This recent... Read more.
In Kentucky, armyworm can be an important pest of corn and wheat. Corn products that contain a Bt... Read more.
2013 is one of those transitional years for changes in refuge requirements for transgenic control... Read more.
Corn growers need to scout their fields to determine wireworm populations before planting so they... Read more.
For decades, corn farmers have been battling the most destructive pest in history, corn rootworm,... Read more.
As in previous growing seasons, the use of Bt hybrids will remain a key tactic in 2013 for corn... Read more.
Corn flea beetle is a sporadic corn pest in Indiana and has had little impact of recent years. Still,... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
Due to high levels of black cutworms during the 2012 growing season, many corn producers are concerned... Read more.
Engineered to produce the bacterial toxin, Bt, "Bt corn" resists attack by corn rootworm, a pest that... Read more.
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
With the lack of rainfall in most of the Corn Belt this growing season, many problems have surfaced... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America