Syngenta Seedcare launched an updated online training module that educates audiences about corn nematodes and... Read more.
Field crop growers might already be aware that stink bugs could cause injury to soybeans, but it seems... Read more.
Elson Shields reported a corn field in Cayuga County showing symptoms of a failed corn rootworm (Cry3Bb1)... Read more.
Stink bug damage in soybeans is well documented in Ohio; however, farmers may be surprised to learn... Read more.
Every year Iowa State University (ISU) Extension and Outreach provides private pesticide applicator training covering... Read more.
Syngenta announced that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has approved the Agrisure Duracade 5122, E-Z... Read more.
By now you must have heard that for a few years corn growers in large portions of the Midwest... Read more.
Corn earworms (CEW) are cannibalistic and normally only one will be found per ear. The... Read more.
Syngenta announced that regulatory authorities in Korea have granted import approval for the Agrisure 3122... Read more.
Corn growers should start scouting in late July for signs of western bean cutworm, a potentially yield-reducing... Read more.
Mild temperatures and moderate rainfall during corn and soybean planting created prime conditions for avoiding... Read more.
Corn rootworms continue to make news. Most readers are familiar with the reports of resistance from... Read more.
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta