Normally we have always said that Ohio seldom gets cold enough to be a factor in causing significant... Read more.
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
Populations of European corn borer (ECB), a major corn crop pest, have declined significantly... Read more.
Adding to its portfolio of online educational tools, Syngenta has launched two new training modules... Read more.
The western bean cutworm is a destructive insect pest of dry beans and corn. Inadequate protocols... Read more.
Entomologists with Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences have released updated... Read more.
Corn that contains proteins that protect it from insect damage has been grown in the U.S. since the... Read more.
Identifying pests, diseases, disorders and developmental stages in Midwestern corn crops just became easier.... Read more.
Purdue and University of Illinois researchers have discovered a novel corn mutant whose leaves are... Read more.
The Agrisure Viptera 3110 trait stack from Syngenta has received Environmental Protection Agency approval for... Read more.
Syngenta Seedcare launched an updated online training module that educates audiences about corn nematodes and... Read more.
Field crop growers might already be aware that stink bugs could cause injury to soybeans, but it seems... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease