Corn rootworms continue to make news. Most readers are familiar with the reports of resistance from... Read more.
Western corn rootworm adult emergence is underway across east central Illinois. On July 1, Nick Tinsley,... Read more.
While there are traits and products to help protect corn crops against corn rootworm, there is still... Read more.
If you grow corn or make recommendations for growing corn in the Midwest, you have probably spent... Read more.
Researchers say they now know what allows some Western corn rootworms to survive crop rotation, a... Read more.
A few areas of Iowa are approaching 50 percent corn rootworm egg hatch now (Figure 1), including the... Read more.
Last spring at this time, Ohio State University researchers mentioned a new corn pest that had appeared... Read more.
Now that corn planting is almost complete, soybean planting activity has been at breakneck speed.... Read more.
As farmers across the Corn Belt continue to battle above- and below-ground insect pests year after... Read more.
Crop growers should take extra precautions to scout their fields this spring for slugs to try to get... Read more.
You are trying to manage your various risks in crop production, double checking weed and insect management... Read more.
For western corn rootworm control in continuous corn, we have been recommending that growers either... Read more.
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants