05/02/2013 4:00:00 PM
You are trying to manage your various risks in crop production, double checking weed and insect management... Read more.
04/22/2013 7:00:00 AM
Many dutiful trapping cooperators throughout Indiana captured black cutworm moths this past week. This recent... Read more.
04/17/2013 7:00:00 AM
In Kentucky, armyworm can be an important pest of corn and wheat. Corn products that contain a Bt... Read more.
04/08/2013 7:00:00 AM
2013 is one of those transitional years for changes in refuge requirements for transgenic control... Read more.
04/03/2013 8:00:00 AM
Corn growers need to scout their fields to determine wireworm populations before planting so they... Read more.
04/01/2013 11:37:33 AM
For decades, corn farmers have been battling the most destructive pest in history, corn rootworm,... Read more.
04/01/2013 7:15:00 AM
As in previous growing seasons, the use of Bt hybrids will remain a key tactic in 2013 for corn... Read more.
03/27/2013 7:05:00 AM
Corn flea beetle is a sporadic corn pest in Indiana and has had little impact of recent years. Still,... Read more.
03/18/2013 7:00:00 AM
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
02/27/2013 4:00:00 PM
Due to high levels of black cutworms during the 2012 growing season, many corn producers are concerned... Read more.
02/07/2013 7:10:00 AM
Engineered to produce the bacterial toxin, Bt, "Bt corn" resists attack by corn rootworm, a pest that... Read more.
01/23/2013 7:20:00 AM
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
- Report: Australia could play larger role in Asian food security
- Anniversary at Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth conference
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard