The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
Corn insect control is a moving target, and sometimes the answers aren’t as simple as they might... Read more.
Normally we have always said that Ohio seldom gets cold enough to be a factor in causing significant... Read more.
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
Populations of European corn borer (ECB), a major corn crop pest, have declined significantly... Read more.
Adding to its portfolio of online educational tools, Syngenta has launched two new training modules... Read more.
The western bean cutworm is a destructive insect pest of dry beans and corn. Inadequate protocols... Read more.
Entomologists with Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences have released updated... Read more.
Corn that contains proteins that protect it from insect damage has been grown in the U.S. since the... Read more.
Identifying pests, diseases, disorders and developmental stages in Midwestern corn crops just became easier.... Read more.
Purdue and University of Illinois researchers have discovered a novel corn mutant whose leaves are... Read more.
The Agrisure Viptera 3110 trait stack from Syngenta has received Environmental Protection Agency approval for... Read more.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement