Elson Shields reported a corn field in Cayuga County showing symptoms of a failed corn rootworm (Cry3Bb1)... Read more.
Stink bug damage in soybeans is well documented in Ohio; however, farmers may be surprised to learn... Read more.
Every year Iowa State University (ISU) Extension and Outreach provides private pesticide applicator training covering... Read more.
Syngenta announced that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has approved the Agrisure Duracade 5122, E-Z... Read more.
By now you must have heard that for a few years corn growers in large portions of the Midwest... Read more.
Corn earworms (CEW) are cannibalistic and normally only one will be found per ear. The... Read more.
Syngenta announced that regulatory authorities in Korea have granted import approval for the Agrisure 3122... Read more.
Corn growers should start scouting in late July for signs of western bean cutworm, a potentially yield-reducing... Read more.
Mild temperatures and moderate rainfall during corn and soybean planting created prime conditions for avoiding... Read more.
Corn rootworms continue to make news. Most readers are familiar with the reports of resistance from... Read more.
Western corn rootworm adult emergence is underway across east central Illinois. On July 1, Nick Tinsley,... Read more.
While there are traits and products to help protect corn crops against corn rootworm, there is still... Read more.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants