An upside to the extraordinary cold temperatures South Dakota experienced this winter is the negative... Read more.
With the addition of three more counties, a total of five Illinois counties have now reported confirmed... Read more.
A researcher at Iowa State University is urging Iowa farmers to adopt a diverse range of pest management... Read more.
The winter of 2013-14 will long be remembered as one of the snowiest and coldest since the late 1970s... Read more.
Extreme cold and snow cover in many parts of the country have growers guessing about the weather’s... Read more.
Hey, let’s face it. The reason we have more kinds of bugs in the South is because we have a... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
A new technique to fight crop insect pests may affect different insect populations differently, researchers... Read more.
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
Although every major field crop we grow in Mississippi is responsive to at planting insect protection;... Read more.
The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
Corn insect control is a moving target, and sometimes the answers aren’t as simple as they might... Read more.
- WSSA updates herbicide handbook
- Uncovered, the mystery of exchanging genes with wild relatives
- What will happen to farm leases with $3.25/bu corn?
- Easy Leaf Area software calculates leaf area from digital images
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America