Southwestern corn borer moths are showing up in good numbers in traps in some areas of Arkansas. At... Read more.
Japanese beetle is becoming a more common field crop pest in Iowa. Literature shows adults need about... Read more.
Corn growers in southeast Nebraska and in counties bordering Kansas should begin scouting their fields... Read more.
Corn rootworm egg hatch in Iowa typically occurs from late May to the middle of June, with an average... Read more.
A random inspection of a two-leaf cornfield, no-tilled into a burned down grassy cover crop in west... Read more.
Armyworms that can strip pastures and hayfields have begun their march through Missouri’s tall fescue... Read more.
Capture of black cutworm moths in the IPM traps in Kentucky has been above the rolling five year average... Read more.
Throughout the corn-growing season, farmers across the Midwest will battle corn rootworms. Now there is... Read more.
For folks growing continuous corn, western corn rootworm is a serious pest that needs regular attention.... Read more.
Getting a good stand of corn, with vigorous early-season growth, is the first step in getting good... Read more.
Significant flights of black cutworm moths were reported in several counties of Illinois during mid-April. Based... Read more.
Editor's note: Reed Johnson is the lead author on this article Beekeepers in Ohio suffered substantial... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?