Armyworms that can strip pastures and hayfields have begun their march through Missouri’s tall fescue... Read more.
Capture of black cutworm moths in the IPM traps in Kentucky has been above the rolling five year average... Read more.
Throughout the corn-growing season, farmers across the Midwest will battle corn rootworms. Now there is... Read more.
For folks growing continuous corn, western corn rootworm is a serious pest that needs regular attention.... Read more.
Getting a good stand of corn, with vigorous early-season growth, is the first step in getting good... Read more.
Significant flights of black cutworm moths were reported in several counties of Illinois during mid-April. Based... Read more.
Editor's note: Reed Johnson is the lead author on this article Beekeepers in Ohio suffered substantial... Read more.
Many of Purdue's pheromone trapping cooperators throughout Indiana captured a significant number of black cutworm... Read more.
During the last decade, corn hybrids that express Bt toxins have been widely adopted by growers as... Read more.
An upside to the extraordinary cold temperatures South Dakota experienced this winter is the negative... Read more.
With the addition of three more counties, a total of five Illinois counties have now reported confirmed... Read more.
A researcher at Iowa State University is urging Iowa farmers to adopt a diverse range of pest management... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014