A clearer picture of corn's biochemical responses to insect and fungal attacks is emerging, thanks... Read more.
The brown marmorated stink bug (BMSB) has caused millions of dollars of damage to crops in the northeastern... Read more.
Starting in 2009, the Department of Entomology at Iowa State University received reports of severe... Read more.
The Iowa State University (ISU) Plant and Insect Diagnostic Clinic is the only facility in Iowa that... Read more.
This season some growers using Avicta Complete Corn nematicide/insecticide/fungicide seed treatment, an on-seed application of... Read more.
By now, most corn producers throughout Illinois and many areas of the Corn Belt are familiar with... Read more.
Ron Hammond and Andy Michel, Ohio State University, like to remind growers that fall weed control... Read more.
During the past few weeks, I've received more reports of severe corn rootworm injury to Bt corn following... Read more.
Several recent developments make it important that people carefully consider their management practices for corn... Read more.
Plant-parasitic nematodes that feed on corn occur commonly in fields in Iowa and throughout the Midwest.... Read more.
Corn nematodes can be overlooked as a cause of yield-loss in corn, say experts at Pioneer Hi-Bred,... Read more.
On August 16, I traveled to Henry and Whiteside counties in northwestern Illinois, responding to a... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta