Starting in 2009, the Department of Entomology at Iowa State University received reports of severe... Read more.
The Iowa State University (ISU) Plant and Insect Diagnostic Clinic is the only facility in Iowa that... Read more.
This season some growers using Avicta Complete Corn nematicide/insecticide/fungicide seed treatment, an on-seed application of... Read more.
By now, most corn producers throughout Illinois and many areas of the Corn Belt are familiar with... Read more.
Ron Hammond and Andy Michel, Ohio State University, like to remind growers that fall weed control... Read more.
During the past few weeks, I've received more reports of severe corn rootworm injury to Bt corn following... Read more.
Several recent developments make it important that people carefully consider their management practices for corn... Read more.
Plant-parasitic nematodes that feed on corn occur commonly in fields in Iowa and throughout the Midwest.... Read more.
Corn nematodes can be overlooked as a cause of yield-loss in corn, say experts at Pioneer Hi-Bred,... Read more.
On August 16, I traveled to Henry and Whiteside counties in northwestern Illinois, responding to a... Read more.
Focus on Corn, a nonprofit publication of the Plant Management Network, launched “Corn Rootworm and... Read more.
Beginning last week, I have seen and heard about an aphid explosion -- in corn! For the last three... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease