I’ve had a couple of calls related to the use of insecticides for cutworms. No-till and late... Read more.
Look at this week’s “Black Cutworm Adult Pheromone Trap Report.” Do it now. Our dutiful... Read more.
Scientists at Rothamsted Research have identified the crucial controls of population cycles of the European... Read more.
How will the mild winter and record-breaking high temperatures in March affect insect survival and... Read more.
Amid growing questions of nematodes' effect on corn yields in Ohio, a recent sampling in the 2011... Read more.
The western bean cutworm is a serious pest of dry edible beans and corn in Nebraska, and is now expanding... Read more.
The adult corn flea beetle is not only a pest itself, but it is the vector and means for spread... Read more.
Most Iowa cornfields harbor one or more species of these microscopic, plant-parasitic worms. At least... Read more.
Products that are currently available to manage plant-parasitic nematodes on corn in Iowa include the... Read more.
Crop pests may be more abundant in Indiana farm fields this spring because of what continues to be... Read more.
There have been new products added to the list of those containing Bt proteins for control of above... Read more.
University of Nebraska researchers conducted a survey of crop consultants attending the December 2011 Nebraska... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta