I’ve had a couple of calls related to the use of insecticides for cutworms. No-till and late... Read more.
Look at this week’s “Black Cutworm Adult Pheromone Trap Report.” Do it now. Our dutiful... Read more.
Scientists at Rothamsted Research have identified the crucial controls of population cycles of the European... Read more.
How will the mild winter and record-breaking high temperatures in March affect insect survival and... Read more.
Amid growing questions of nematodes' effect on corn yields in Ohio, a recent sampling in the 2011... Read more.
The western bean cutworm is a serious pest of dry edible beans and corn in Nebraska, and is now expanding... Read more.
The adult corn flea beetle is not only a pest itself, but it is the vector and means for spread... Read more.
Most Iowa cornfields harbor one or more species of these microscopic, plant-parasitic worms. At least... Read more.
Products that are currently available to manage plant-parasitic nematodes on corn in Iowa include the... Read more.
Crop pests may be more abundant in Indiana farm fields this spring because of what continues to be... Read more.
There have been new products added to the list of those containing Bt proteins for control of above... Read more.
University of Nebraska researchers conducted a survey of crop consultants attending the December 2011 Nebraska... Read more.
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Study shows scientists respected, but not trusted
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto