Corn rootworms are becoming a more common insect pest of corn in North Dakota. Northern corn rootworms... Read more.
Syngenta announced that it has renewed and enhanced its program with Gavilon Grain, LLC, to provide... Read more.
Fall armyworms and corn borers have long been a concern for Louisiana corn growers. While farmers... Read more.
At least one soybean field in the Jackson Purchase area has suffered from mite damage. The weather... Read more.
For the past few years, folks in Pennsylvania have heard reports from Midwestern states of continuous... Read more.
Fall armyworms are more like “summer” armyworms this year due to unseasonable rains, according to... Read more.
As the corn in Ohio enters the tasseling and pollination stage, there are two insects that should... Read more.
Corn rootworms are one of the most damaging pests in the Corn Belt. According to the USDA, they are... Read more.
A journal article published recently (July 2014) confirms that rotation resistant and rotation susceptible... Read more.
We don’t know what the insect pressure will be like later on yet this year. What we can do,... Read more.
Although the extent of corn rootworm (CRW) pressure in 2014 is yet to be determined, DuPont Pioneer... Read more.
Western corn rootworm beetles were first observed in Tippecanoe County, Indiana, on June 30, captured... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?