An upside to the extraordinary cold temperatures South Dakota experienced this winter is the negative... Read more.
With the addition of three more counties, a total of five Illinois counties have now reported confirmed... Read more.
A researcher at Iowa State University is urging Iowa farmers to adopt a diverse range of pest management... Read more.
The winter of 2013-14 will long be remembered as one of the snowiest and coldest since the late 1970s... Read more.
Extreme cold and snow cover in many parts of the country have growers guessing about the weather’s... Read more.
Hey, let’s face it. The reason we have more kinds of bugs in the South is because we have a... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
A new technique to fight crop insect pests may affect different insect populations differently, researchers... Read more.
"Both corn rootworm resistance to Bt corn and unexpected damage to Bt corn are primary concerns for... Read more.
Although every major field crop we grow in Mississippi is responsive to at planting insect protection;... Read more.
The cold winter thus far has prompted many folks to ask what the influence of these temperatures might... Read more.
Corn insect control is a moving target, and sometimes the answers aren’t as simple as they might... Read more.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants