Fall armyworms and corn borers have long been a concern for Louisiana corn growers. While farmers... Read more.
At least one soybean field in the Jackson Purchase area has suffered from mite damage. The weather... Read more.
For the past few years, folks in Pennsylvania have heard reports from Midwestern states of continuous... Read more.
Fall armyworms are more like “summer” armyworms this year due to unseasonable rains, according to... Read more.
As the corn in Ohio enters the tasseling and pollination stage, there are two insects that should... Read more.
Corn rootworms are one of the most damaging pests in the Corn Belt. According to the USDA, they are... Read more.
A journal article published recently (July 2014) confirms that rotation resistant and rotation susceptible... Read more.
We don’t know what the insect pressure will be like later on yet this year. What we can do,... Read more.
Although the extent of corn rootworm (CRW) pressure in 2014 is yet to be determined, DuPont Pioneer... Read more.
Western corn rootworm beetles were first observed in Tippecanoe County, Indiana, on June 30, captured... Read more.
Southwestern corn borer moths are showing up in good numbers in traps in some areas of Arkansas. At... Read more.
Japanese beetle is becoming a more common field crop pest in Iowa. Literature shows adults need about... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law