Corn fungicide efficacy ratings
The Corn Disease Working Group has prepared an updated table of efficacy ratings for corn fungicides.
This table only provides efficacy ratings for diseases. It does not rank fungicides for physiological “plant health” effects.
Diseases of primary concern to us in Kentucky would include gray leaf spot and, sometimes, Northern leaf blight. In selected fields in some years, southern rust may justify a fungicide application under Kentucky conditions, but in most fields, levels of southern rust are so low that routine fungicide application is difficult to justify.
It would be very uncommon for the other diseases listed to pose yield-impacting threats under Kentucky conditions.
This table is a “work in progress,” so efficacy ratings are subject to change, should ongoing research indicate that changes are justifiable. In the meantime, these ratings may be useful to corn producers.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.