Any factors that stress corn during the growing season may contribute to an increase in stalk rots... Read more.
Crop scientists are asking farmers for help. They know plants were attacked by a bacterial disease... Read more.
Corn ear molds have been observed at the University of Illinois Northwestern Research and Education... Read more.
Since its initial identification in United States corn fields more than 40 years ago, Goss’s... Read more.
Corn diseases can have a serious impact on crop yield. Understanding the conditions in which... Read more.
Weather conditions this year increase the possibility of aflatoxin in corn. In general, aflatoxin... Read more.
Goss’s wilt is caused by the bacterium Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. nebraskensis (Cmn). The survival of... Read more.
Hail storms damaged several corn and soybean fields in parts of Iowa last week. In some areas,... Read more.
Much of the dryland corn crop currently being harvested in southeast and south central Kansas has... Read more.
We are starting to receive an increase in the number of reports, calls and/or emails regarding Goss's... Read more.
As the old adage goes, "All that glitters is not gold." Likewise, all that glitters is not Goss's... Read more.
Physoderma brown spot, caused by the pathogen Physoderma maydis, is making an appearance in Illinois... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?