Physoderma brown spot, caused by the pathogen Physoderma maydis, is making an appearance in Illinois... Read more.
Reports of Goss’s wilt have been coming in hard and fast this past week. The disease appears... Read more.
Indiana's "second" corn crop that was planted in late May or early June is at or approaching the tasseling... Read more.
It's not a question of if stalk rot will be an issue this year, says Matt Hubsch, lead agronomist... Read more.
It never ceases to amaze me just how quickly corn grows. It does not seem that long ago that the corn... Read more.
The recent warm, humid weather has been favorable for development of the corn disease gray leaf spot.... Read more.
This is shaping up to be another “interesting” year for corn and other field crops in... Read more.
Farmers can take steps to manage and prevent northern corn leaf blight, a yield-reducing foliar disease,... Read more.
Foliar fungicides are touted for a variety of reasons, including "plant health," "yield bumps," and... Read more.
On June 24, we visited a grower’s field in Carroll County where we have a research study on... Read more.
Although the corn crop is planted and emerged in most Illinois fields, damage from both standing water... Read more.
Unless a corn crop is at risk of developing fungal diseases, a Purdue University study shows that... Read more.
- USDA reminds farmers of 2014 farm bill conservation compliance
- AgGateway offers precision ag standards for seeding operations
- Phytech reveals its PlantBeat service to U.S. farmers
- Accurate plant tissue analysis starts at the crop sample
- Livestock futures tumble Wednesday morning
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics