Two questions about corn 1. Is the corn planting window closing? 2. What about corn that is already... Read more.
Scientists at Mississippi State University’s Delta Research and Extension Center are researching new ways to... Read more.
The adult corn flea beetle is not only a pest itself, but it is the vector and means for spread... Read more.
Question: "Farmer's seem really tired of fighting foliar diseases in corn. Would plowing everything under... Read more.
The effect of foliar fungicides applied on foliar disease, stalk rot and yield of corn were evaluated... Read more.
As corn harvest nears completion across the state, moldy ear problems have been reported in northwest... Read more.
As the tough 2011 cropping year draws to a close, farmers can take solace in knowing that despite... Read more.
As was the case in 2009, we are seeing late, but rapid development of Northern Corn Leaf Blight... Read more.
It is already the first week of October and most of the corn is still not ready for harvest. Some... Read more.
As farmers have started harvesting earlier planted corn fields (those typically planted in mid May... Read more.
Any factors that stress corn during the growing season may contribute to an increase in stalk rots... Read more.
Crop scientists are asking farmers for help. They know plants were attacked by a bacterial disease... Read more.
- Corn in great shape as harvest takes off
- Cargill fires first shot in legal battle over GMO trade
- Beck's begins construction on London, Ohio, facility
- Wheat gene discovery clears way for non-GMO breeding
- Sugarcane aphids confirmed on sorghum in Southern High Plains
- FSA data gave the soy & grain markets an early boost
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning