Goss’s wilt is caused by the bacterium Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. nebraskensis (Cmn). The survival of... Read more.
Hail storms damaged several corn and soybean fields in parts of Iowa last week. In some areas,... Read more.
Much of the dryland corn crop currently being harvested in southeast and south central Kansas has... Read more.
We are starting to receive an increase in the number of reports, calls and/or emails regarding Goss's... Read more.
As the old adage goes, "All that glitters is not gold." Likewise, all that glitters is not Goss's... Read more.
Physoderma brown spot, caused by the pathogen Physoderma maydis, is making an appearance in Illinois... Read more.
Reports of Goss’s wilt have been coming in hard and fast this past week. The disease appears... Read more.
Indiana's "second" corn crop that was planted in late May or early June is at or approaching the tasseling... Read more.
It's not a question of if stalk rot will be an issue this year, says Matt Hubsch, lead agronomist... Read more.
It never ceases to amaze me just how quickly corn grows. It does not seem that long ago that the corn... Read more.
The recent warm, humid weather has been favorable for development of the corn disease gray leaf spot.... Read more.
This is shaping up to be another “interesting” year for corn and other field crops in... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants