The adult corn flea beetle is not only a pest itself, but it is the vector and means for spread... Read more.
Question: "Farmer's seem really tired of fighting foliar diseases in corn. Would plowing everything under... Read more.
The effect of foliar fungicides applied on foliar disease, stalk rot and yield of corn were evaluated... Read more.
As corn harvest nears completion across the state, moldy ear problems have been reported in northwest... Read more.
As the tough 2011 cropping year draws to a close, farmers can take solace in knowing that despite... Read more.
As was the case in 2009, we are seeing late, but rapid development of Northern Corn Leaf Blight... Read more.
It is already the first week of October and most of the corn is still not ready for harvest. Some... Read more.
As farmers have started harvesting earlier planted corn fields (those typically planted in mid May... Read more.
Any factors that stress corn during the growing season may contribute to an increase in stalk rots... Read more.
Crop scientists are asking farmers for help. They know plants were attacked by a bacterial disease... Read more.
Corn ear molds have been observed at the University of Illinois Northwestern Research and Education... Read more.
Since its initial identification in United States corn fields more than 40 years ago, Goss’s... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law