Corn fields in southern Indiana are exhibiting symptoms of holcus leaf spot, a disease caused by the... Read more.
The increasing presence of Goss’s bacterial wilt is casting a shadow on 2012 corn prospects.... Read more.
There are several leaf spot and leaf blight diseases that can develop on young corn plants including... Read more.
Two questions about corn 1. Is the corn planting window closing? 2. What about corn that is already... Read more.
Scientists at Mississippi State University’s Delta Research and Extension Center are researching new ways to... Read more.
The adult corn flea beetle is not only a pest itself, but it is the vector and means for spread... Read more.
Question: "Farmer's seem really tired of fighting foliar diseases in corn. Would plowing everything under... Read more.
The effect of foliar fungicides applied on foliar disease, stalk rot and yield of corn were evaluated... Read more.
As corn harvest nears completion across the state, moldy ear problems have been reported in northwest... Read more.
As the tough 2011 cropping year draws to a close, farmers can take solace in knowing that despite... Read more.
As was the case in 2009, we are seeing late, but rapid development of Northern Corn Leaf Blight... Read more.
It is already the first week of October and most of the corn is still not ready for harvest. Some... Read more.
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- Fall-applied herbicides work better on some weeds
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta