Corn fields in southern Indiana are exhibiting symptoms of holcus leaf spot, a disease caused by the... Read more.
The increasing presence of Goss’s bacterial wilt is casting a shadow on 2012 corn prospects.... Read more.
There are several leaf spot and leaf blight diseases that can develop on young corn plants including... Read more.
Two questions about corn 1. Is the corn planting window closing? 2. What about corn that is already... Read more.
Scientists at Mississippi State University’s Delta Research and Extension Center are researching new ways to... Read more.
The adult corn flea beetle is not only a pest itself, but it is the vector and means for spread... Read more.
Question: "Farmer's seem really tired of fighting foliar diseases in corn. Would plowing everything under... Read more.
The effect of foliar fungicides applied on foliar disease, stalk rot and yield of corn were evaluated... Read more.
As corn harvest nears completion across the state, moldy ear problems have been reported in northwest... Read more.
As the tough 2011 cropping year draws to a close, farmers can take solace in knowing that despite... Read more.
As was the case in 2009, we are seeing late, but rapid development of Northern Corn Leaf Blight... Read more.
It is already the first week of October and most of the corn is still not ready for harvest. Some... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning