The increasing presence of Goss’s bacterial wilt is casting a shadow on 2012 corn prospects.... Read more.
There are several leaf spot and leaf blight diseases that can develop on young corn plants including... Read more.
Two questions about corn 1. Is the corn planting window closing? 2. What about corn that is already... Read more.
Scientists at Mississippi State University’s Delta Research and Extension Center are researching new ways to... Read more.
The adult corn flea beetle is not only a pest itself, but it is the vector and means for spread... Read more.
Question: "Farmer's seem really tired of fighting foliar diseases in corn. Would plowing everything under... Read more.
The effect of foliar fungicides applied on foliar disease, stalk rot and yield of corn were evaluated... Read more.
As corn harvest nears completion across the state, moldy ear problems have been reported in northwest... Read more.
As the tough 2011 cropping year draws to a close, farmers can take solace in knowing that despite... Read more.
As was the case in 2009, we are seeing late, but rapid development of Northern Corn Leaf Blight... Read more.
It is already the first week of October and most of the corn is still not ready for harvest. Some... Read more.
As farmers have started harvesting earlier planted corn fields (those typically planted in mid May... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto