Not surprisingly, the hot dry conditions we have been experiencing across the Corn Belt have many... Read more.
Heat and drought in the Corn Belt have created the perfect conditions for Aspergillus ear rot to develop... Read more.
Charcoal rot of soybeans is one of the few Indiana field crop diseases thriving in the extreme heat... Read more.
Corn harvest for most farmers in the upper Mississippi Delta Region including southeast Missouri will... Read more.
Your corn crop is going to yield about half of what it normally does — or maybe less —... Read more.
Southern rust was reported in several fields in Butler and Grundy counties late last week. Leaf samples... Read more.
Southern rust (Figure 1) was confirmed on corn recently (July 5) in samples submitted to the University... Read more.
Weather that includes sufficient moisture for good crop growth is usually thought of as a crop that... Read more.
Across Iowa many farmers and agronomists are starting to ask if or when to apply fungicide on corn... Read more.
Growers are urged to keep a watchful eye on Goss's wilt this year, especially if they experienced... Read more.
With much of Illinois suffering from abnormally dry conditions to severe drought, the risk of corn... Read more.
Corn fields in southern Indiana are exhibiting symptoms of holcus leaf spot, a disease caused by the... Read more.
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto