Your corn crop is going to yield about half of what it normally does — or maybe less —... Read more.
Southern rust was reported in several fields in Butler and Grundy counties late last week. Leaf samples... Read more.
Southern rust (Figure 1) was confirmed on corn recently (July 5) in samples submitted to the University... Read more.
Weather that includes sufficient moisture for good crop growth is usually thought of as a crop that... Read more.
Across Iowa many farmers and agronomists are starting to ask if or when to apply fungicide on corn... Read more.
Growers are urged to keep a watchful eye on Goss's wilt this year, especially if they experienced... Read more.
With much of Illinois suffering from abnormally dry conditions to severe drought, the risk of corn... Read more.
Corn fields in southern Indiana are exhibiting symptoms of holcus leaf spot, a disease caused by the... Read more.
The increasing presence of Goss’s bacterial wilt is casting a shadow on 2012 corn prospects.... Read more.
There are several leaf spot and leaf blight diseases that can develop on young corn plants including... Read more.
Two questions about corn 1. Is the corn planting window closing? 2. What about corn that is already... Read more.
Scientists at Mississippi State University’s Delta Research and Extension Center are researching new ways to... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law