Weather that includes sufficient moisture for good crop growth is usually thought of as a crop that... Read more.
Across Iowa many farmers and agronomists are starting to ask if or when to apply fungicide on corn... Read more.
Growers are urged to keep a watchful eye on Goss's wilt this year, especially if they experienced... Read more.
With much of Illinois suffering from abnormally dry conditions to severe drought, the risk of corn... Read more.
Corn fields in southern Indiana are exhibiting symptoms of holcus leaf spot, a disease caused by the... Read more.
The increasing presence of Goss’s bacterial wilt is casting a shadow on 2012 corn prospects.... Read more.
There are several leaf spot and leaf blight diseases that can develop on young corn plants including... Read more.
Two questions about corn 1. Is the corn planting window closing? 2. What about corn that is already... Read more.
Scientists at Mississippi State University’s Delta Research and Extension Center are researching new ways to... Read more.
The adult corn flea beetle is not only a pest itself, but it is the vector and means for spread... Read more.
Question: "Farmer's seem really tired of fighting foliar diseases in corn. Would plowing everything under... Read more.
The effect of foliar fungicides applied on foliar disease, stalk rot and yield of corn were evaluated... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'