Southern rust (Figure 1) was confirmed on corn recently (July 5) in samples submitted to the University... Read more.
Weather that includes sufficient moisture for good crop growth is usually thought of as a crop that... Read more.
Across Iowa many farmers and agronomists are starting to ask if or when to apply fungicide on corn... Read more.
Growers are urged to keep a watchful eye on Goss's wilt this year, especially if they experienced... Read more.
With much of Illinois suffering from abnormally dry conditions to severe drought, the risk of corn... Read more.
Corn fields in southern Indiana are exhibiting symptoms of holcus leaf spot, a disease caused by the... Read more.
The increasing presence of Goss’s bacterial wilt is casting a shadow on 2012 corn prospects.... Read more.
There are several leaf spot and leaf blight diseases that can develop on young corn plants including... Read more.
Two questions about corn 1. Is the corn planting window closing? 2. What about corn that is already... Read more.
Scientists at Mississippi State University’s Delta Research and Extension Center are researching new ways to... Read more.
The adult corn flea beetle is not only a pest itself, but it is the vector and means for spread... Read more.
Question: "Farmer's seem really tired of fighting foliar diseases in corn. Would plowing everything under... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants