The season-long drought and extreme heat have created conditions prime for Aspergillus ear rot to... Read more.
Drought conditions experienced during grain fill often increase the potential for stalk rot and lodging... Read more.
Indiana corn farmers are seeing high incidences of a specific mold in their fields this year after... Read more.
There have been several reports of a black mold covering the leaves and stalks of corn plants across... Read more.
Aflatoxins are potent, naturally occurring toxins that sometimes develop in corn and certain other crops.... Read more.
Not surprisingly, the hot dry conditions we have been experiencing across the Corn Belt have many... Read more.
Heat and drought in the Corn Belt have created the perfect conditions for Aspergillus ear rot to develop... Read more.
Charcoal rot of soybeans is one of the few Indiana field crop diseases thriving in the extreme heat... Read more.
Corn harvest for most farmers in the upper Mississippi Delta Region including southeast Missouri will... Read more.
Your corn crop is going to yield about half of what it normally does — or maybe less —... Read more.
Southern rust was reported in several fields in Butler and Grundy counties late last week. Leaf samples... Read more.
Southern rust (Figure 1) was confirmed on corn recently (July 5) in samples submitted to the University... Read more.
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement
- Why your business needs a CSO
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Study of pesticides and autism is junk science
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'