07/11/2012 7:10:00 AM
Weather that includes sufficient moisture for good crop growth is usually thought of as a crop that... Read more.
06/27/2012 7:00:00 AM
Across Iowa many farmers and agronomists are starting to ask if or when to apply fungicide on corn... Read more.
06/25/2012 11:30:00 AM
Growers are urged to keep a watchful eye on Goss's wilt this year, especially if they experienced... Read more.
06/25/2012 7:00:00 AM
With much of Illinois suffering from abnormally dry conditions to severe drought, the risk of corn... Read more.
06/13/2012 7:00:00 AM
Corn fields in southern Indiana are exhibiting symptoms of holcus leaf spot, a disease caused by the... Read more.
06/12/2012 7:00:00 AM
The increasing presence of Goss’s bacterial wilt is casting a shadow on 2012 corn prospects.... Read more.
05/23/2012 9:08:43 AM
There are several leaf spot and leaf blight diseases that can develop on young corn plants including... Read more.
05/07/2012 7:00:00 AM
Two questions about corn 1. Is the corn planting window closing? 2. What about corn that is already... Read more.
04/30/2012 11:30:00 AM
Scientists at Mississippi State University’s Delta Research and Extension Center are researching new ways to... Read more.
03/07/2012 7:15:00 AM
The adult corn flea beetle is not only a pest itself, but it is the vector and means for spread... Read more.
02/20/2012 12:15:00 PM
Question: "Farmer's seem really tired of fighting foliar diseases in corn. Would plowing everything under... Read more.
01/16/2012 7:25:00 AM
The effect of foliar fungicides applied on foliar disease, stalk rot and yield of corn were evaluated... Read more.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard