A new publication designed to help farmers make fungicide-related decisions is now available through Purdue... Read more.
At the beginning of the season, it’s impossible to know what stresses corn will face. Initial... Read more.
During the 2012 growing season, SDSU Extension staff researched the effectiveness of fungicide seed treatments,... Read more.
COLUMBIA, Mo. –Plummeting temperatures in Missouri could mean poor stands of corn and seed damage. The... Read more.
During the 2012 growing season, several thousands of acres of corn in southern Iowa were replanted... Read more.
Corn flea beetle is a sporadic corn pest in Indiana and has had little impact of recent years. Still,... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
Field history and weather patterns are important in determining how to best manage crop diseases,... Read more.
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
Corn Diseases The 2012 growing season was unusually hot and dry for Kansas corn growers, so much... Read more.
Most university plant pathologists continue to contend that foliar fungicide applications to corn should be... Read more.
The 2012 growing season brought many challenges in relation to the drought, including high levels... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement