At the beginning of the season, it’s impossible to know what stresses corn will face. Initial... Read more.
During the 2012 growing season, SDSU Extension staff researched the effectiveness of fungicide seed treatments,... Read more.
COLUMBIA, Mo. –Plummeting temperatures in Missouri could mean poor stands of corn and seed damage. The... Read more.
During the 2012 growing season, several thousands of acres of corn in southern Iowa were replanted... Read more.
Corn flea beetle is a sporadic corn pest in Indiana and has had little impact of recent years. Still,... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
Field history and weather patterns are important in determining how to best manage crop diseases,... Read more.
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
Corn Diseases The 2012 growing season was unusually hot and dry for Kansas corn growers, so much... Read more.
Most university plant pathologists continue to contend that foliar fungicide applications to corn should be... Read more.
The 2012 growing season brought many challenges in relation to the drought, including high levels... Read more.
Syngenta yield data indicates Quilt Xcel fungicide helped corn and soybeans in drought-stressed regions across... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?