Corn flea beetle is a sporadic corn pest in Indiana and has had little impact of recent years. Still,... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
Field history and weather patterns are important in determining how to best manage crop diseases,... Read more.
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
Corn Diseases The 2012 growing season was unusually hot and dry for Kansas corn growers, so much... Read more.
Most university plant pathologists continue to contend that foliar fungicide applications to corn should be... Read more.
The 2012 growing season brought many challenges in relation to the drought, including high levels... Read more.
Syngenta yield data indicates Quilt Xcel fungicide helped corn and soybeans in drought-stressed regions across... Read more.
The heavy rains and strong winds (plus snow in some areas) forecast this week increased the potential... Read more.
Earlier this month, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the Kansas Department of... Read more.
Despite early concern, very little aflatoxin has been detected in Michigan’s new crop of corn.... Read more.
Kernel red streak, or KRS, is a phenomenon wherein streaks of red pigments radiate throughout the... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease