Southern rust was confirmed on a single corn leaf from Humphreys County on July 2, 2013. A consultant... Read more.
With so many stresses at work in fields this season, it is important to understand the solutions that... Read more.
Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread and, in some cases, severe.... Read more.
Louisiana corn growers are waiting for confirmation that Goss’s wilt disease has been found in... Read more.
The Corn Disease Working Group has prepared an updated table of efficacy ratings for corn fungicides. This... Read more.
Over the last five days, some areas in South Dakota, Iowa and other states have received more than... Read more.
Every year we evaluate foliar fungicides on corn at several locations across Iowa for disease management... Read more.
A new publication designed to help farmers make fungicide-related decisions is now available through Purdue... Read more.
At the beginning of the season, it’s impossible to know what stresses corn will face. Initial... Read more.
During the 2012 growing season, SDSU Extension staff researched the effectiveness of fungicide seed treatments,... Read more.
COLUMBIA, Mo. –Plummeting temperatures in Missouri could mean poor stands of corn and seed damage. The... Read more.
During the 2012 growing season, several thousands of acres of corn in southern Iowa were replanted... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance