North Dakota State University has received a number of calls recently about the use of fungicides,... Read more.
Bacterial diseases in soybean and corn fields got a head start this growing season due to the wet... Read more.
An abundance of rain that for weeks delayed many Indiana farmers from planting corn has teamed with... Read more.
Farmers who spray fungicide on corn “just as a precaution,” don’t have to worry this... Read more.
Rainy, humid weather has increased the likelihood of foliar diseases developing in corn in 2013. Gray... Read more.
Southern rust was confirmed on a single corn leaf from Humphreys County on July 2, 2013. A consultant... Read more.
With so many stresses at work in fields this season, it is important to understand the solutions that... Read more.
Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread and, in some cases, severe.... Read more.
Louisiana corn growers are waiting for confirmation that Goss’s wilt disease has been found in... Read more.
The Corn Disease Working Group has prepared an updated table of efficacy ratings for corn fungicides. This... Read more.
Over the last five days, some areas in South Dakota, Iowa and other states have received more than... Read more.
Every year we evaluate foliar fungicides on corn at several locations across Iowa for disease management... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning