Field history and weather patterns are important in determining how to best manage crop diseases,... Read more.
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
Corn Diseases The 2012 growing season was unusually hot and dry for Kansas corn growers, so much... Read more.
Most university plant pathologists continue to contend that foliar fungicide applications to corn should be... Read more.
The 2012 growing season brought many challenges in relation to the drought, including high levels... Read more.
Syngenta yield data indicates Quilt Xcel fungicide helped corn and soybeans in drought-stressed regions across... Read more.
The heavy rains and strong winds (plus snow in some areas) forecast this week increased the potential... Read more.
Earlier this month, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the Kansas Department of... Read more.
Despite early concern, very little aflatoxin has been detected in Michigan’s new crop of corn.... Read more.
Kernel red streak, or KRS, is a phenomenon wherein streaks of red pigments radiate throughout the... Read more.
There is no doubt that feed quality will be a challenge this year. Four of the nation’s top... Read more.
Corn harvest is beginning throughout Wisconsin and should proceed quickly with the projected dry weather.... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants