Corn producers should scout fields to manage any grain problems that could result from conditions... Read more.
An unusual disease has been reported in several fields in southwest and western Iowa over the past... Read more.
Stalk rot diseases of corn are common in the Midwest and are present in every field to some extent,... Read more.
Corn in parts of Nebraska has been damaged during recent weeks by hail and and stressed by very hot,... Read more.
Southern rust was confirmed in two counties of South Dakota as of last weekend. According to Emmanuel... Read more.
Corn grain can be naturally contaminated by mycotoxins, natural toxins produced by fungi. Though... Read more.
Any factors that stress corn during the growing season may contribute to an increase in stalk rots... Read more.
Corn harvest is beginning or rapidly approaching in many parts of Missouri and surrounding states.... Read more.
During the grain filling period of corn, developing kernels become a significant photosynthetic “sink” for... Read more.
Over the past couple of weeks Southern rust in corn has been reported in the Mid-South. Both Southern... Read more.
Southern rust of corn has been confirmed in 20 Nebraska counties and has likely spread to others,... Read more.
North Dakota State University has received a number of calls recently about the use of fungicides,... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?