Carefully planning for the next crop season can help minimize many corn diseases and the losses they... Read more.
Corn producers should scout fields to manage any grain problems that could result from conditions... Read more.
An unusual disease has been reported in several fields in southwest and western Iowa over the past... Read more.
Stalk rot diseases of corn are common in the Midwest and are present in every field to some extent,... Read more.
Corn in parts of Nebraska has been damaged during recent weeks by hail and and stressed by very hot,... Read more.
Southern rust was confirmed in two counties of South Dakota as of last weekend. According to Emmanuel... Read more.
Corn grain can be naturally contaminated by mycotoxins, natural toxins produced by fungi. Though... Read more.
Any factors that stress corn during the growing season may contribute to an increase in stalk rots... Read more.
Corn harvest is beginning or rapidly approaching in many parts of Missouri and surrounding states.... Read more.
During the grain filling period of corn, developing kernels become a significant photosynthetic “sink” for... Read more.
Over the past couple of weeks Southern rust in corn has been reported in the Mid-South. Both Southern... Read more.
Southern rust of corn has been confirmed in 20 Nebraska counties and has likely spread to others,... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism