An unusual disease has been reported in several fields in southwest and western Iowa over the past... Read more.
Stalk rot diseases of corn are common in the Midwest and are present in every field to some extent,... Read more.
Corn in parts of Nebraska has been damaged during recent weeks by hail and and stressed by very hot,... Read more.
Southern rust was confirmed in two counties of South Dakota as of last weekend. According to Emmanuel... Read more.
Corn grain can be naturally contaminated by mycotoxins, natural toxins produced by fungi. Though... Read more.
Any factors that stress corn during the growing season may contribute to an increase in stalk rots... Read more.
Corn harvest is beginning or rapidly approaching in many parts of Missouri and surrounding states.... Read more.
During the grain filling period of corn, developing kernels become a significant photosynthetic “sink” for... Read more.
Over the past couple of weeks Southern rust in corn has been reported in the Mid-South. Both Southern... Read more.
Southern rust of corn has been confirmed in 20 Nebraska counties and has likely spread to others,... Read more.
North Dakota State University has received a number of calls recently about the use of fungicides,... Read more.
Bacterial diseases in soybean and corn fields got a head start this growing season due to the wet... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report