Corn grain can be naturally contaminated by mycotoxins, natural toxins produced by fungi. Though... Read more.
Any factors that stress corn during the growing season may contribute to an increase in stalk rots... Read more.
Corn harvest is beginning or rapidly approaching in many parts of Missouri and surrounding states.... Read more.
During the grain filling period of corn, developing kernels become a significant photosynthetic “sink” for... Read more.
Over the past couple of weeks Southern rust in corn has been reported in the Mid-South. Both Southern... Read more.
Southern rust of corn has been confirmed in 20 Nebraska counties and has likely spread to others,... Read more.
North Dakota State University has received a number of calls recently about the use of fungicides,... Read more.
Bacterial diseases in soybean and corn fields got a head start this growing season due to the wet... Read more.
An abundance of rain that for weeks delayed many Indiana farmers from planting corn has teamed with... Read more.
Farmers who spray fungicide on corn “just as a precaution,” don’t have to worry this... Read more.
Rainy, humid weather has increased the likelihood of foliar diseases developing in corn in 2013. Gray... Read more.
Southern rust was confirmed on a single corn leaf from Humphreys County on July 2, 2013. A consultant... Read more.
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- WSSA updates herbicide handbook
- Uncovered, the mystery of exchanging genes with wild relatives
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America