Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
To the naked eye, corn and soybeans that were planted later than usual might appear to have made up... Read more.
Scouting for corn diseases can be a daunting task. Looking out over the top of a corn field suggests... Read more.
Currently, there has been no report of Northern Corn Leaf Blight (NCLB) in Arkansas, but unusually... Read more.
Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread, and in some cases, severe.... Read more.
Getting a good stand of corn, with vigorous early-season growth, is the first step in getting good... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
Researchers at the University of Delaware will lead a project funded with $3.9 million from the National... Read more.
MANA introduced Custodia premix fungicide for use on corn, soybeans and wheat. Custodia combines the... Read more.
Identifying pests, diseases, disorders and developmental stages in Midwestern corn crops just became easier.... Read more.
Wind damage early in the season coupled with delayed harvest and rain late in the season have some... Read more.
Carefully planning for the next crop season can help minimize many corn diseases and the losses they... Read more.
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto