Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread, and in some cases, severe.... Read more.
Getting a good stand of corn, with vigorous early-season growth, is the first step in getting good... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
Researchers at the University of Delaware will lead a project funded with $3.9 million from the National... Read more.
MANA introduced Custodia premix fungicide for use on corn, soybeans and wheat. Custodia combines the... Read more.
Identifying pests, diseases, disorders and developmental stages in Midwestern corn crops just became easier.... Read more.
Wind damage early in the season coupled with delayed harvest and rain late in the season have some... Read more.
Carefully planning for the next crop season can help minimize many corn diseases and the losses they... Read more.
Corn producers should scout fields to manage any grain problems that could result from conditions... Read more.
An unusual disease has been reported in several fields in southwest and western Iowa over the past... Read more.
Stalk rot diseases of corn are common in the Midwest and are present in every field to some extent,... Read more.
Corn in parts of Nebraska has been damaged during recent weeks by hail and and stressed by very hot,... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law