Recently, there has been interest in making early season fungicide applications to corn – at... Read more.
There are several leaf spot and leaf blight diseases that can develop on young corn plants anthracnose,... Read more.
This has been another “interesting” year for corn planting. Wet conditions have delayed planting in... Read more.
Researchers at North Carolina State University have found a specific gene in corn that appears to... Read more.
Source: Laura Sweets, University of Missouri Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread and,... Read more.
Source: Kansas Ag Connection When corn is planted back into corn residue, producers should be aware... Read more.
Source: National Corn Growers Association Last week, NCGA's Mycotoxin Task Force met with researchers that comprise... Read more.
Source: Doug Jardine, Extension Plant Pathology, Kansas State University When corn is planted back into corn... Read more.
By Forrest W. Nutter, Jr., Alison Robertson, and Sharon Eggenberger, Department of Plant Pathology; Erin... Read more.
Source: National Corn Growers Association The National Corn Growers Association funded research recently released by The... Read more.
Source: Ron Hammond, Pierce Paul, Andy Michel, Dennis Mills, Ohio State University The adult corn flea... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Crop Protection Syngenta Crop Protection unveiled an innovative corn fungicide program in the 2010... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease