Researchers at North Carolina State University have found a specific gene in corn that appears to... Read more.
Source: Laura Sweets, University of Missouri Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread and,... Read more.
Source: Kansas Ag Connection When corn is planted back into corn residue, producers should be aware... Read more.
Source: National Corn Growers Association Last week, NCGA's Mycotoxin Task Force met with researchers that comprise... Read more.
Source: Doug Jardine, Extension Plant Pathology, Kansas State University When corn is planted back into corn... Read more.
By Forrest W. Nutter, Jr., Alison Robertson, and Sharon Eggenberger, Department of Plant Pathology; Erin... Read more.
Source: National Corn Growers Association The National Corn Growers Association funded research recently released by The... Read more.
Source: Ron Hammond, Pierce Paul, Andy Michel, Dennis Mills, Ohio State University The adult corn flea... Read more.
Source: Syngenta Crop Protection Syngenta Crop Protection unveiled an innovative corn fungicide program in the 2010... Read more.
Source: Texas A&M University Amid strong commodity prices across all sectors of agriculture lies concerns about... Read more.
Source: Laura Sweets Diplodia ear rot was unusually widespread and severe on corn throughout most of... Read more.
Source: Pioneer Hi-Bred Growers in corn-growing regions — especially the Great Plains, Midwest and parts of... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight