The early 2011 growing season has had considerable cool and wet conditions. Many fields have corn... Read more.
Within the past week, Iowa State University has had several reports of corn seedlings with symptoms... Read more.
The curious phenomenon often referred to as the "twisted whorl syndrome" is showing up in some fields... Read more.
Heavy rains in some parts of Kansas over the past week or two have subjected some fields of corn to... Read more.
Recently, there has been interest in making early season fungicide applications to corn – at... Read more.
There are several leaf spot and leaf blight diseases that can develop on young corn plants anthracnose,... Read more.
This has been another “interesting” year for corn planting. Wet conditions have delayed planting in... Read more.
Researchers at North Carolina State University have found a specific gene in corn that appears to... Read more.
Source: Laura Sweets, University of Missouri Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread and,... Read more.
Source: Kansas Ag Connection When corn is planted back into corn residue, producers should be aware... Read more.
Source: National Corn Growers Association Last week, NCGA's Mycotoxin Task Force met with researchers that comprise... Read more.
Source: Doug Jardine, Extension Plant Pathology, Kansas State University When corn is planted back into corn... Read more.
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto