As a result of delayed planting or planting into wet soils this season, Syngenta recommends growers... Read more.
The early 2011 growing season has had considerable cool and wet conditions. Many fields have corn... Read more.
Within the past week, Iowa State University has had several reports of corn seedlings with symptoms... Read more.
The curious phenomenon often referred to as the "twisted whorl syndrome" is showing up in some fields... Read more.
Heavy rains in some parts of Kansas over the past week or two have subjected some fields of corn to... Read more.
Recently, there has been interest in making early season fungicide applications to corn – at... Read more.
There are several leaf spot and leaf blight diseases that can develop on young corn plants anthracnose,... Read more.
This has been another “interesting” year for corn planting. Wet conditions have delayed planting in... Read more.
Researchers at North Carolina State University have found a specific gene in corn that appears to... Read more.
Source: Laura Sweets, University of Missouri Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread and,... Read more.
Source: Kansas Ag Connection When corn is planted back into corn residue, producers should be aware... Read more.
Source: National Corn Growers Association Last week, NCGA's Mycotoxin Task Force met with researchers that comprise... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta