The recent warm, humid weather has been favorable for development of the corn disease gray leaf spot.... Read more.
This is shaping up to be another “interesting” year for corn and other field crops in... Read more.
Farmers can take steps to manage and prevent northern corn leaf blight, a yield-reducing foliar disease,... Read more.
Foliar fungicides are touted for a variety of reasons, including "plant health," "yield bumps," and... Read more.
On June 24, we visited a grower’s field in Carroll County where we have a research study on... Read more.
Although the corn crop is planted and emerged in most Illinois fields, damage from both standing water... Read more.
Unless a corn crop is at risk of developing fungal diseases, a Purdue University study shows that... Read more.
As a result of delayed planting or planting into wet soils this season, Syngenta recommends growers... Read more.
The early 2011 growing season has had considerable cool and wet conditions. Many fields have corn... Read more.
Within the past week, Iowa State University has had several reports of corn seedlings with symptoms... Read more.
The curious phenomenon often referred to as the "twisted whorl syndrome" is showing up in some fields... Read more.
Heavy rains in some parts of Kansas over the past week or two have subjected some fields of corn to... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease