Indiana's "second" corn crop that was planted in late May or early June is at or approaching the tasseling... Read more.
It's not a question of if stalk rot will be an issue this year, says Matt Hubsch, lead agronomist... Read more.
It never ceases to amaze me just how quickly corn grows. It does not seem that long ago that the corn... Read more.
The recent warm, humid weather has been favorable for development of the corn disease gray leaf spot.... Read more.
This is shaping up to be another “interesting” year for corn and other field crops in... Read more.
Farmers can take steps to manage and prevent northern corn leaf blight, a yield-reducing foliar disease,... Read more.
Foliar fungicides are touted for a variety of reasons, including "plant health," "yield bumps," and... Read more.
On June 24, we visited a grower’s field in Carroll County where we have a research study on... Read more.
Although the corn crop is planted and emerged in most Illinois fields, damage from both standing water... Read more.
Unless a corn crop is at risk of developing fungal diseases, a Purdue University study shows that... Read more.
As a result of delayed planting or planting into wet soils this season, Syngenta recommends growers... Read more.
The early 2011 growing season has had considerable cool and wet conditions. Many fields have corn... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report