Identifying plant diseases is often very difficult and requires practice and experience. Questions always come... Read more.
Southern rust was recently found in Brookings County at very low incidence and severity, said Emmanuel... Read more.
Weather conditions are favorable for several different ear rots of corn in Indiana this year. As... Read more.
Of all the issues farmers must contend with, aflatoxin-contaminated grain can be one of the most... Read more.
This week the University of Wisconsin Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic confirmed Goss’s wilt in... Read more.
After several years of speculation about the occurrence of Goss’s bacterial wilt and leaf blight... Read more.
Southern corn rust (Figure 1) has been confirmed in a sample from Otoe County in southeast Nebraska... Read more.
Much of Indiana has experienced mild and humid weather over the past few weeks, which has influenced... Read more.
Northern corn leaf blight (NCLB) has been reported in numerous fields across the U.S. Corn Belt. If... Read more.
Northern corn leaf blight (NCLB) has been reported in numerous fields in Iowa. Most of the reports... Read more.
Most corn fields in Kansas are now, or soon will be at the critical juncture for making fungicide... Read more.
Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
- USDA chief says urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- NGFA, other ag groups commend introduction of Senate rail bill
- Registration for AgGateway’s annual conference now open
- Soybean research in Kansas highlighted at breeders’ tour
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- US dollar strength is weighing on crop markets Thursday morning
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- USDA invites public comments on climate report