Xanthion In-furrow fungicide from BASF has recently received Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registration for use... Read more.
Much of the 2014 Nebraska corn crop has experienced repeated and prolonged stress and wounding. While... Read more.
Identifying plant diseases is often very difficult and requires practice and experience. Questions always come... Read more.
Southern rust was recently found in Brookings County at very low incidence and severity, said Emmanuel... Read more.
Weather conditions are favorable for several different ear rots of corn in Indiana this year. As... Read more.
Of all the issues farmers must contend with, aflatoxin-contaminated grain can be one of the most... Read more.
This week the University of Wisconsin Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic confirmed Goss’s wilt in... Read more.
After several years of speculation about the occurrence of Goss’s bacterial wilt and leaf blight... Read more.
Southern corn rust (Figure 1) has been confirmed in a sample from Otoe County in southeast Nebraska... Read more.
Much of Indiana has experienced mild and humid weather over the past few weeks, which has influenced... Read more.
Northern corn leaf blight (NCLB) has been reported in numerous fields across the U.S. Corn Belt. If... Read more.
Northern corn leaf blight (NCLB) has been reported in numerous fields in Iowa. Most of the reports... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement