Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
Researchers at the University of Delaware will lead a project funded with $3.9 million from the National... Read more.
MANA introduced Custodia premix fungicide for use on corn, soybeans and wheat. Custodia combines the... Read more.
Identifying pests, diseases, disorders and developmental stages in Midwestern corn crops just became easier.... Read more.
Wind damage early in the season coupled with delayed harvest and rain late in the season have some... Read more.
Carefully planning for the next crop season can help minimize many corn diseases and the losses they... Read more.
Corn producers should scout fields to manage any grain problems that could result from conditions... Read more.
An unusual disease has been reported in several fields in southwest and western Iowa over the past... Read more.
Stalk rot diseases of corn are common in the Midwest and are present in every field to some extent,... Read more.
Corn in parts of Nebraska has been damaged during recent weeks by hail and and stressed by very hot,... Read more.
Southern rust was confirmed in two counties of South Dakota as of last weekend. According to Emmanuel... Read more.
Corn grain can be naturally contaminated by mycotoxins, natural toxins produced by fungi. Though... Read more.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants