This week the University of Wisconsin Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic confirmed Goss’s wilt in... Read more.
After several years of speculation about the occurrence of Goss’s bacterial wilt and leaf blight... Read more.
Southern corn rust (Figure 1) has been confirmed in a sample from Otoe County in southeast Nebraska... Read more.
Much of Indiana has experienced mild and humid weather over the past few weeks, which has influenced... Read more.
Northern corn leaf blight (NCLB) has been reported in numerous fields across the U.S. Corn Belt. If... Read more.
Northern corn leaf blight (NCLB) has been reported in numerous fields in Iowa. Most of the reports... Read more.
Most corn fields in Kansas are now, or soon will be at the critical juncture for making fungicide... Read more.
Several reports from fields in parts of the state with repeated saturating rains are reporting high... Read more.
To the naked eye, corn and soybeans that were planted later than usual might appear to have made up... Read more.
Scouting for corn diseases can be a daunting task. Looking out over the top of a corn field suggests... Read more.
Currently, there has been no report of Northern Corn Leaf Blight (NCLB) in Arkansas, but unusually... Read more.
Some years, early season stand establishment problems are widespread, and in some cases, severe.... Read more.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown