Do you think a recently filed lawsuit or subsequent lawsuit will eventually lead EPA to force states in the Mississippi River basin to adopt highly restrictive numeric nutrient water quality standards?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS