Do you think a recently filed lawsuit or subsequent lawsuit will eventually lead EPA to force states in the Mississippi River basin to adopt highly restrictive numeric nutrient water quality standards?
- Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings acquires Kerman Ag Resources
- Commentary: EPA’s explanation of its clean water proposal
- Vietnam grants licenses to four GM corn varieties
- Bioenergy research continues march toward energy independence
- New study charts the global invasion of crop pests
- Crop markets are mixed to higher at the start of the trading week