Do you think a recently filed lawsuit or subsequent lawsuit will eventually lead EPA to force states in the Mississippi River basin to adopt highly restrictive numeric nutrient water quality standards?
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday