iPhone and tablet apps for agriculture
Recently, the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service hosted a workshop focused on apps for agriculture. The workshop was conducted by Jay Yates, Extension Risk Management Specialist and Extension Economist, Jackie Smith, Ph.D.
In addition to providing an introduction to using iPads (everything from turning the device on) they provided hands-on demonstrations of numerous apps they have reviewed for use in agricultural settings.
See a document that describes those apps. These can be found by a search of the appropriate “app store” for your computer or smartphone device.
Click here for the "Apps for Ag - Revised"
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law