Nebraska wheat conference open to neighboring state agronomists
Information and Registration
For more information about the event contact: Dipak Santra, alternative crops breeding specialist, UNL PREC, 308-632-1244; firstname.lastname@example.org; Karen DeBoer, Extension Educator in Cheyenne, Banner, and Kimball counties, 308-254-4455 or 1-866-865-1703, email email@example.com; or John Thomas, Extension Educator Box Butte County, 308-762-5616, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At each location registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the program ends at 3:45 p.m.
Early registration is possible by contacting the Panhandle REC at 308-632-1230. The Center’s website, panhandle.unl.edu, has a downloadable brochure with a registration form that can be filled out and mailed back. The early registration fee is $35 per person by Jan. 28 and $45 thereafter and at the door.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto