Nebraska wheat conference open to neighboring state agronomists
Information and Registration
For more information about the event contact: Dipak Santra, alternative crops breeding specialist, UNL PREC, 308-632-1244; email@example.com; Karen DeBoer, Extension Educator in Cheyenne, Banner, and Kimball counties, 308-254-4455 or 1-866-865-1703, email firstname.lastname@example.org; or John Thomas, Extension Educator Box Butte County, 308-762-5616, email email@example.com.
At each location registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the program ends at 3:45 p.m.
Early registration is possible by contacting the Panhandle REC at 308-632-1230. The Center’s website, panhandle.unl.edu, has a downloadable brochure with a registration form that can be filled out and mailed back. The early registration fee is $35 per person by Jan. 28 and $45 thereafter and at the door.
No matching related articles at this time.
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting