Nebraska wheat conference open to neighboring state agronomists
Information and Registration
For more information about the event contact: Dipak Santra, alternative crops breeding specialist, UNL PREC, 308-632-1244; email@example.com; Karen DeBoer, Extension Educator in Cheyenne, Banner, and Kimball counties, 308-254-4455 or 1-866-865-1703, email firstname.lastname@example.org; or John Thomas, Extension Educator Box Butte County, 308-762-5616, email email@example.com.
At each location registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the program ends at 3:45 p.m.
Early registration is possible by contacting the Panhandle REC at 308-632-1230. The Center’s website, panhandle.unl.edu, has a downloadable brochure with a registration form that can be filled out and mailed back. The early registration fee is $35 per person by Jan. 28 and $45 thereafter and at the door.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings acquires Kerman Ag Resources
- Commentary: EPA’s explanation of its clean water proposal
- Vietnam grants licenses to four GM corn varieties
- Bioenergy research continues march toward energy independence
- New study charts the global invasion of crop pests
- Crop markets are mixed to higher at the start of the trading week