Nebraska wheat conference open to neighboring state agronomists
Information and Registration
For more information about the event contact: Dipak Santra, alternative crops breeding specialist, UNL PREC, 308-632-1244; firstname.lastname@example.org; Karen DeBoer, Extension Educator in Cheyenne, Banner, and Kimball counties, 308-254-4455 or 1-866-865-1703, email email@example.com; or John Thomas, Extension Educator Box Butte County, 308-762-5616, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At each location registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the program ends at 3:45 p.m.
Early registration is possible by contacting the Panhandle REC at 308-632-1230. The Center’s website, panhandle.unl.edu, has a downloadable brochure with a registration form that can be filled out and mailed back. The early registration fee is $35 per person by Jan. 28 and $45 thereafter and at the door.
No matching related articles at this time.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement