Nebraska wheat conference open to neighboring state agronomists
Information and Registration
For more information about the event contact: Dipak Santra, alternative crops breeding specialist, UNL PREC, 308-632-1244; email@example.com; Karen DeBoer, Extension Educator in Cheyenne, Banner, and Kimball counties, 308-254-4455 or 1-866-865-1703, email firstname.lastname@example.org; or John Thomas, Extension Educator Box Butte County, 308-762-5616, email email@example.com.
At each location registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the program ends at 3:45 p.m.
Early registration is possible by contacting the Panhandle REC at 308-632-1230. The Center’s website, panhandle.unl.edu, has a downloadable brochure with a registration form that can be filled out and mailed back. The early registration fee is $35 per person by Jan. 28 and $45 thereafter and at the door.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?