AEM to support GPS Innovation Alliance
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will support the new GPS Innovation Alliance as part of its efforts to protect the important economic benefit GPS technology provides for equipment manufacturers.
"I'm pleased to announce our support for the GPS Innovation Alliance," said AEM President Dennis Slater. "GPS will continue to play a broadening role in our global economy and in the ability of manufacturers to provide products offering increased productivity and efficiencies to their customers.
"We look forward to working closely with the Alliance to inform policymakers and GPS users about the importance of GPS to our economy."
A combination of the U.S. GPS Industry Council and the Coalition to Save Our GPS, the GPS Innovation Alliance recognizes the ever-increasing importance of GPS and other Global Navigation Satellite System technologies to the global economy and infrastructure, and is firmly committed to furthering GPS innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship.
The GPS Innovation Alliance is headquartered in Washington, D.C.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment