“Sharpening Your Production Skills for Maximum Profit” is the theme of the 2013 Wheat Technology... Read more.
Weeds may affect wheat production in many ways. Wheat yield may be reduced significantly when weeds... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences continues to execute on its launch strategy as it awaits final regulatory approvals... Read more.
Herbicide resistance refers to the inherited ability of a biotype of a weed to survive a herbicide... Read more.
Losses due to weeds have been one of the major limiting factors in soybean production. Weeds compete... Read more.
Kansas State University scientists say there is evidence to show that some Palmer amaranth weeds in... Read more.
University of Missouri Extension has released a free app for iPhones, iPads and Android devices to... Read more.
Weed Science Society of America scientists say the single most important factor contributing to resistance... Read more.
Pigweed species are spreading Pigweeds, like Palmer amaranth, have been growing in western Nebraska for... Read more.
Despite the importance of glyphosate-based crop systems, there is a need for continued understanding about... Read more.
Many fields in North America could benefit from phosphorus fertilization: 47 percent of the soil samples... Read more.
Fabian Fernandez, University of Illinois, offers tips to help answer some of the common questions... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America