Palmer amaranth has been confirmed in seven counties in Indiana since the fall of 2012, with five... Read more.
There are many good reasons to use a soil-applied residual herbicide for soybeans, according to weed... Read more.
KANSAS CITY, Mo.—During the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, approximately 80 percent of the U.S. was... Read more.
A week of rain and unseasonable warmth in January replenished the ground with enough water to eliminate... Read more.
U.S. farmers reported that the area of cropland infested with weeds that are resistant to glyphosate... Read more.
Blue mustard [Chorispora tenella (Pallas) D.C.] was introduced into the United States from Siberia in... Read more.
Downy brome (Bromus tectorum L.) is found throughout Nebraska and is one of the most serious weeds... Read more.
After seeing confirmation in the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) World Agricultural Supply and Demand... Read more.
Crops should be managed in a way to prevent weed infestations, overuse of herbicides and herbicide... Read more.
The first crop that we will need to begin working with this year, as always, will be wheat. This... Read more.
“Sharpening Your Production Skills for Maximum Profit” is the theme of the 2013 Wheat Technology... Read more.
Weeds may affect wheat production in many ways. Wheat yield may be reduced significantly when weeds... Read more.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?