Downy brome (Bromus tectorum L.) is found throughout Nebraska and is one of the most serious weeds... Read more.
After seeing confirmation in the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) World Agricultural Supply and Demand... Read more.
Crops should be managed in a way to prevent weed infestations, overuse of herbicides and herbicide... Read more.
The first crop that we will need to begin working with this year, as always, will be wheat. This... Read more.
“Sharpening Your Production Skills for Maximum Profit” is the theme of the 2013 Wheat Technology... Read more.
Weeds may affect wheat production in many ways. Wheat yield may be reduced significantly when weeds... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences continues to execute on its launch strategy as it awaits final regulatory approvals... Read more.
Herbicide resistance refers to the inherited ability of a biotype of a weed to survive a herbicide... Read more.
Losses due to weeds have been one of the major limiting factors in soybean production. Weeds compete... Read more.
Kansas State University scientists say there is evidence to show that some Palmer amaranth weeds in... Read more.
University of Missouri Extension has released a free app for iPhones, iPads and Android devices to... Read more.
Weed Science Society of America scientists say the single most important factor contributing to resistance... Read more.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre