Life cycle: Winter annual. Common chickweed emerges in late summer (some emergence early in the spring),... Read more.
Wheat growers in Mississippi have been anxiously watching their fields in anticipation of the growth... Read more.
Making the decision on whether to control foxtail in small grains is not always easy. Research has... Read more.
For seed dealers who are looking to simplify their business through digital technology, MyMonsanto, SeedTrak,... Read more.
Wheat in Terry and Yoakum counties in Texas varies from good condition to very poor. Some acceptable... Read more.
Wild oat, Avena fatua, is a severe problem in the Rolling Plains and the northern Blacklands of Texas... Read more.
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will support the new GPS Innovation Alliance as part... Read more.
Below is information from Dallas Peterson, Weed Management Specialist with K-State Research and Extension from... Read more.
Wild buckwheat is an early-spring-germinating summer annual weed. Wild buckwheat has two crescent shaped cotyledons,... Read more.
Investigation into allelopathic effects of weeds on the germination and early growth of spring wheat... Read more.
Albert Einstein once said, “If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you... Read more.
The extreme changes in temperature that Indiana has been experiencing are the biggest concern wheat... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning