Life cycle: Winter annual. Common chickweed emerges in late summer (some emergence early in the spring),... Read more.
Wheat growers in Mississippi have been anxiously watching their fields in anticipation of the growth... Read more.
Making the decision on whether to control foxtail in small grains is not always easy. Research has... Read more.
For seed dealers who are looking to simplify their business through digital technology, MyMonsanto, SeedTrak,... Read more.
Wheat in Terry and Yoakum counties in Texas varies from good condition to very poor. Some acceptable... Read more.
Wild oat, Avena fatua, is a severe problem in the Rolling Plains and the northern Blacklands of Texas... Read more.
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will support the new GPS Innovation Alliance as part... Read more.
Below is information from Dallas Peterson, Weed Management Specialist with K-State Research and Extension from... Read more.
Wild buckwheat is an early-spring-germinating summer annual weed. Wild buckwheat has two crescent shaped cotyledons,... Read more.
Investigation into allelopathic effects of weeds on the germination and early growth of spring wheat... Read more.
Albert Einstein once said, “If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you... Read more.
The extreme changes in temperature that Indiana has been experiencing are the biggest concern wheat... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta