Smartphone apps aren’t just for social networking or entertainment. There is almost a daily increase... Read more.
When implementing different precision agriculture practices, site-specific management of soil pH has been shown to... Read more.
Paul Mask, an Alabama Cooperative Extension System assistant director for Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resources... Read more.
The Farm/Agriculture/Rural Management – Hazard Analysis Tool is a simple method of providing first-hand information... Read more.
The 2013 Iowa Farm Custom Rate Survey followed the recent trend of small, but consistent increases... Read more.
With skyrocketing fuel prices, now's a good time to see how fuel budgets for farming operations have... Read more.
Weeds have a negative impact on soybean yields by competing for limited resources of light, water... Read more.
The majority of parishes in Northeast and Northwest Louisiana boarding the Mississippi and Red Rivers,... Read more.
With spring in sight, this is a good time to ask: Have you completed your planning and preparation... Read more.
Life cycle: Winter annual. Common chickweed emerges in late summer (some emergence early in the spring),... Read more.
Wheat growers in Mississippi have been anxiously watching their fields in anticipation of the growth... Read more.
Making the decision on whether to control foxtail in small grains is not always easy. Research has... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?