The Farm/Agriculture/Rural Management – Hazard Analysis Tool is a simple method of providing first-hand information... Read more.
The 2013 Iowa Farm Custom Rate Survey followed the recent trend of small, but consistent increases... Read more.
With skyrocketing fuel prices, now's a good time to see how fuel budgets for farming operations have... Read more.
Weeds have a negative impact on soybean yields by competing for limited resources of light, water... Read more.
The majority of parishes in Northeast and Northwest Louisiana boarding the Mississippi and Red Rivers,... Read more.
With spring in sight, this is a good time to ask: Have you completed your planning and preparation... Read more.
Life cycle: Winter annual. Common chickweed emerges in late summer (some emergence early in the spring),... Read more.
Wheat growers in Mississippi have been anxiously watching their fields in anticipation of the growth... Read more.
Making the decision on whether to control foxtail in small grains is not always easy. Research has... Read more.
For seed dealers who are looking to simplify their business through digital technology, MyMonsanto, SeedTrak,... Read more.
Wheat in Terry and Yoakum counties in Texas varies from good condition to very poor. Some acceptable... Read more.
Wild oat, Avena fatua, is a severe problem in the Rolling Plains and the northern Blacklands of Texas... Read more.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre