Making the decision on whether to control foxtail in small grains is not always easy. Research has... Read more.
For seed dealers who are looking to simplify their business through digital technology, MyMonsanto, SeedTrak,... Read more.
Wheat in Terry and Yoakum counties in Texas varies from good condition to very poor. Some acceptable... Read more.
Wild oat, Avena fatua, is a severe problem in the Rolling Plains and the northern Blacklands of Texas... Read more.
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) will support the new GPS Innovation Alliance as part... Read more.
Below is information from Dallas Peterson, Weed Management Specialist with K-State Research and Extension from... Read more.
Wild buckwheat is an early-spring-germinating summer annual weed. Wild buckwheat has two crescent shaped cotyledons,... Read more.
Investigation into allelopathic effects of weeds on the germination and early growth of spring wheat... Read more.
Albert Einstein once said, “If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you... Read more.
The extreme changes in temperature that Indiana has been experiencing are the biggest concern wheat... Read more.
Palmer amaranth has been confirmed in seven counties in Indiana since the fall of 2012, with five... Read more.
There are many good reasons to use a soil-applied residual herbicide for soybeans, according to weed... Read more.
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Know your enemy: The importance of weed identification
- Most Texas farmers have corn in the ground
- Mosaic to acquire ADM's Brazil, Paraguay fertilizer business
- Agriculture gives unmanned aerial vehicles a new purpose
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants