Smartphone apps aren’t just for social networking or entertainment. There is almost a daily increase... Read more.
Farmers and those in agriculture in the U.S. historically were known for their equipment knowledge... Read more.
Soil electrical conductivity (EC) is a measurement that correlates with soil properties that affect crop... Read more.
Sections, nozzles and row automatic turn off and on technology for sprayers can result in considerable... Read more.
When implementing different precision agriculture practices, site-specific management of soil pH has been shown to... Read more.
Paul Mask, an Alabama Cooperative Extension System assistant director for Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resources... Read more.
The Farm/Agriculture/Rural Management – Hazard Analysis Tool is a simple method of providing first-hand information... Read more.
The 2013 Iowa Farm Custom Rate Survey followed the recent trend of small, but consistent increases... Read more.
With skyrocketing fuel prices, now's a good time to see how fuel budgets for farming operations have... Read more.
Weeds have a negative impact on soybean yields by competing for limited resources of light, water... Read more.
The majority of parishes in Northeast and Northwest Louisiana boarding the Mississippi and Red Rivers,... Read more.
With spring in sight, this is a good time to ask: Have you completed your planning and preparation... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning