Wireworms are the larvae of many species in several genera called click beetles. Wireworms cause the... Read more.
Smartphone apps aren’t just for social networking or entertainment. There is almost a daily increase... Read more.
Recently, the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service hosted a workshop focused on apps for agriculture.... Read more.
Farmers and those in agriculture in the U.S. historically were known for their equipment knowledge... Read more.
Soil electrical conductivity (EC) is a measurement that correlates with soil properties that affect crop... Read more.
Sections, nozzles and row automatic turn off and on technology for sprayers can result in considerable... Read more.
When implementing different precision agriculture practices, site-specific management of soil pH has been shown to... Read more.
Paul Mask, an Alabama Cooperative Extension System assistant director for Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resources... Read more.
The Farm/Agriculture/Rural Management – Hazard Analysis Tool is a simple method of providing first-hand information... Read more.
The 2013 Iowa Farm Custom Rate Survey followed the recent trend of small, but consistent increases... Read more.
With skyrocketing fuel prices, now's a good time to see how fuel budgets for farming operations have... Read more.
Weeds have a negative impact on soybean yields by competing for limited resources of light, water... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance