Japanese beetle grub worms are appearing throughout Missouri and will emerge by July 1, says an entomologist... Read more.
Managing soybean aphid is a numbers game—starting with the skyrocketing population of a growth curve... Read more.
Concern about early-season bean leaf beetles, spider mites and soybean aphids might be heightened this... Read more.
Insect pressures are expected to vary this season. However, the lineup of pests on this year’s... Read more.
Wireworms are the larvae of many species in several genera called click beetles. Wireworms cause the... Read more.
Smartphone apps aren’t just for social networking or entertainment. There is almost a daily increase... Read more.
Recently, the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service hosted a workshop focused on apps for agriculture.... Read more.
Farmers and those in agriculture in the U.S. historically were known for their equipment knowledge... Read more.
Soil electrical conductivity (EC) is a measurement that correlates with soil properties that affect crop... Read more.
Sections, nozzles and row automatic turn off and on technology for sprayers can result in considerable... Read more.
When implementing different precision agriculture practices, site-specific management of soil pH has been shown to... Read more.
Paul Mask, an Alabama Cooperative Extension System assistant director for Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resources... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America