Understanding proper equipment maintenance and safety is vital to preventing unwanted chemical spills, over-application or... Read more.
There is a scientific definition and a more practical version of what LCO Promoter Technology is all... Read more.
Novozymes BioAg expanded its portfolio of innovative biological fertility products for the 2013 growing season... Read more.
Plants are sedentary and, therefore, need means to measure environmental conditions and respond to threats... Read more.
Japanese beetles have a wide host range that includes many species of fruit and vegetable crops, ornamentals... Read more.
Spider mites are difficult to control with crop protection chemicals, so proper timing, product selection... Read more.
It is time to be soybean aphid scouting and be aware of current population densities in farmers' fields... Read more.
The bean leaf beetle (BLB) overwinters in the adult stage, and resumes activity in the spring. It... Read more.
Japanese beetle grub worms are appearing throughout Missouri and will emerge by July 1, says an entomologist... Read more.
Managing soybean aphid is a numbers game—starting with the skyrocketing population of a growth curve... Read more.
Concern about early-season bean leaf beetles, spider mites and soybean aphids might be heightened this... Read more.
Insect pressures are expected to vary this season. However, the lineup of pests on this year’s... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America