Japanese beetles have a wide host range that includes many species of fruit and vegetable crops, ornamentals... Read more.
Spider mites are difficult to control with crop protection chemicals, so proper timing, product selection... Read more.
It is time to be soybean aphid scouting and be aware of current population densities in farmers' fields... Read more.
The bean leaf beetle (BLB) overwinters in the adult stage, and resumes activity in the spring. It... Read more.
Japanese beetle grub worms are appearing throughout Missouri and will emerge by July 1, says an entomologist... Read more.
Managing soybean aphid is a numbers game—starting with the skyrocketing population of a growth curve... Read more.
Concern about early-season bean leaf beetles, spider mites and soybean aphids might be heightened this... Read more.
Insect pressures are expected to vary this season. However, the lineup of pests on this year’s... Read more.
Wireworms are the larvae of many species in several genera called click beetles. Wireworms cause the... Read more.
Recently, the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service hosted a workshop focused on apps for agriculture.... Read more.
Farmers and those in agriculture in the U.S. historically were known for their equipment knowledge... Read more.
Soil electrical conductivity (EC) is a measurement that correlates with soil properties that affect crop... Read more.
- Japan’s trade talks with U.S. to resume on Monday, gaps remain
- Dramatic warming to trigger surge in corn planting
- Ethanol: Bleak presence, brighter future
- Is there an advantage to more corn acres in your rotation?
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains
- Oregon BEST funds semi-autonomous electric vehicle
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants