Understanding proper equipment maintenance and safety is vital to preventing unwanted chemical spills, over-application or... Read more.
There is a scientific definition and a more practical version of what LCO Promoter Technology is all... Read more.
Novozymes BioAg expanded its portfolio of innovative biological fertility products for the 2013 growing season... Read more.
Plants are sedentary and, therefore, need means to measure environmental conditions and respond to threats... Read more.
Japanese beetles have a wide host range that includes many species of fruit and vegetable crops, ornamentals... Read more.
Spider mites are difficult to control with crop protection chemicals, so proper timing, product selection... Read more.
It is time to be soybean aphid scouting and be aware of current population densities in farmers' fields... Read more.
The bean leaf beetle (BLB) overwinters in the adult stage, and resumes activity in the spring. It... Read more.
Japanese beetle grub worms are appearing throughout Missouri and will emerge by July 1, says an entomologist... Read more.
Managing soybean aphid is a numbers game—starting with the skyrocketing population of a growth curve... Read more.
Concern about early-season bean leaf beetles, spider mites and soybean aphids might be heightened this... Read more.
Insect pressures are expected to vary this season. However, the lineup of pests on this year’s... Read more.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting