A crop consultant or ag retailer agronomist should take time to talk to farmers about whether or not... Read more.
The following management practices have been proven to maximize soybean yields and profitability. Reduce harvest losses Preventable... Read more.
The responsibility for reducing diesel emissions is moving more toward owners and operators rather than... Read more.
Tier 4 requirements for engines refers to a generation of federal air emissions standards established... Read more.
Understanding proper equipment maintenance and safety is vital to preventing unwanted chemical spills, over-application or... Read more.
There is a scientific definition and a more practical version of what LCO Promoter Technology is all... Read more.
Novozymes BioAg expanded its portfolio of innovative biological fertility products for the 2013 growing season... Read more.
Plants are sedentary and, therefore, need means to measure environmental conditions and respond to threats... Read more.
Japanese beetles have a wide host range that includes many species of fruit and vegetable crops, ornamentals... Read more.
Spider mites are difficult to control with crop protection chemicals, so proper timing, product selection... Read more.
It is time to be soybean aphid scouting and be aware of current population densities in farmers' fields... Read more.
The bean leaf beetle (BLB) overwinters in the adult stage, and resumes activity in the spring. It... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning