Many producers in Kansas could benefit by using starter fertilizer when planting corn. Starter fertilizer... Read more.
On average, a soybean crop needs 315 lb N per acre, about 60 percent of which (190 lb) goes to seed... Read more.
The industry that manufactures cultures of rhizobia for seed and soil inoculation generates approximately $20... Read more.
Monsanto Company and Novozymes announced a long-term strategic alliance to transform research and commercialization of... Read more.
Meeting very low engine emission standards while maintaining or improving engine performance and fuel efficiency... Read more.
The winner has been found: The Case IH Quadtrac 620 is “Machine of the Year 2014” in the... Read more.
Having applicators ready to do what you want them to do when you need them to do it is critical for... Read more.
Biopolymers are polymers that are naturally found in nature. Like polymers, biopolymers are chain-like molecules made... Read more.
Legume inoculation is the process of introducing commercially prepared sources of rhizobia to promote nitrogen... Read more.
Mycorrhizae The term mycorrhizae means “fungus roots” in Greek and refers to a mutually beneficial association... Read more.
A no-till planted field does not have to mean a field full of weeds. No-till systems use herbicide... Read more.
Profitable crop production starts with a weed control program that includes pre-plant and/or pre-emergence herbicides... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement