A no-till planted field does not have to mean a field full of weeds. No-till systems use herbicide... Read more.
Profitable crop production starts with a weed control program that includes pre-plant and/or pre-emergence herbicides... Read more.
Widespread and often very dense populations of marestail in soybean fields last spring caught the... Read more.
Soybean (Glycine max L. (Merr.) is a member of the Leguminosae family of plants. An important characteristic... Read more.
Soil biology is important for keeping agricultural systems healthy and productive. Living soil is complex.... Read more.
Legume inoculation is the process of introducing commercially prepared sources of rhizobia to promote nitrogen... Read more.
A University of Missouri weed science Powerpoint presentation posted on the web brings forward a lot... Read more.
According to Mark Loux, Ohio State University professor and Extension specialist, fall herbicide treatments have... Read more.
A crop consultant or ag retailer agronomist should take time to talk to farmers about whether or not... Read more.
The following management practices have been proven to maximize soybean yields and profitability. Reduce harvest losses Preventable... Read more.
The responsibility for reducing diesel emissions is moving more toward owners and operators rather than... Read more.
Tier 4 requirements for engines refers to a generation of federal air emissions standards established... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America