Many producers in Kansas could benefit by using starter fertilizer when planting corn. Starter fertilizer... Read more.
Several summer annual weed species in Nebraska emerge early in the season prior to planting corn and... Read more.
Much like the increase in the use of biotechnology, mainstream agriculture production in the United... Read more.
Soybean is nodulated by three distinct types of rhizobia bacteria; Rhizobium fredii, Bradyrhizobium japonicum, and... Read more.
Introduction of new technology can change the world of agricultural production. The biggest example is... Read more.
A look at the volume of Roundup herbicide and generic glyphosate herbicide that is sold and the crops... Read more.
USDA recently moved Dow AgroSciences' Enlist corn and soybean traits to the next step in the regulatory... Read more.
On average, a soybean crop needs 315 lb N per acre, about 60 percent of which (190 lb) goes to seed... Read more.
The industry that manufactures cultures of rhizobia for seed and soil inoculation generates approximately $20... Read more.
Monsanto Company and Novozymes announced a long-term strategic alliance to transform research and commercialization of... Read more.
Meeting very low engine emission standards while maintaining or improving engine performance and fuel efficiency... Read more.
Having applicators ready to do what you want them to do when you need them to do it is critical for... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning