Many producers in Kansas could benefit by using starter fertilizer when planting corn. Starter fertilizer... Read more.
A look at the volume of Roundup herbicide and generic glyphosate herbicide that is sold and the crops... Read more.
USDA recently moved Dow AgroSciences' Enlist corn and soybean traits to the next step in the regulatory... Read more.
On average, a soybean crop needs 315 lb N per acre, about 60 percent of which (190 lb) goes to seed... Read more.
The industry that manufactures cultures of rhizobia for seed and soil inoculation generates approximately $20... Read more.
Monsanto Company and Novozymes announced a long-term strategic alliance to transform research and commercialization of... Read more.
Meeting very low engine emission standards while maintaining or improving engine performance and fuel efficiency... Read more.
The winner has been found: The Case IH Quadtrac 620 is “Machine of the Year 2014” in the... Read more.
Having applicators ready to do what you want them to do when you need them to do it is critical for... Read more.
Biopolymers are polymers that are naturally found in nature. Like polymers, biopolymers are chain-like molecules made... Read more.
Legume inoculation is the process of introducing commercially prepared sources of rhizobia to promote nitrogen... Read more.
Mycorrhizae The term mycorrhizae means “fungus roots” in Greek and refers to a mutually beneficial association... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance