Placing fertilizer in the seed furrow during the planting operation is a common practice in small... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
There's a new No. 1 bad weed to watch in Missouri, says Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
With resistance to glyphosate increasing in weed species, the importance of using pre-emergence products as... Read more.
Ohio State University Extension is currently in the second year of a three-year partnership of ag... Read more.
Marestail (aka horseweed) has two primary periods of emergence - from late summer into fall, and from... Read more.
Several summer annual weed species in Nebraska emerge early in the season prior to planting corn and... Read more.
Much like the increase in the use of biotechnology, mainstream agriculture production in the United... Read more.
Soybean is nodulated by three distinct types of rhizobia bacteria; Rhizobium fredii, Bradyrhizobium japonicum, and... Read more.
Introduction of new technology can change the world of agricultural production. The biggest example is... Read more.
A look at the volume of Roundup herbicide and generic glyphosate herbicide that is sold and the crops... Read more.
USDA recently moved Dow AgroSciences' Enlist corn and soybean traits to the next step in the regulatory... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta