Placing fertilizer in the seed furrow during the planting operation is a common practice in small... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
There's a new No. 1 bad weed to watch in Missouri, says Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
With resistance to glyphosate increasing in weed species, the importance of using pre-emergence products as... Read more.
Ohio State University Extension is currently in the second year of a three-year partnership of ag... Read more.
Marestail (aka horseweed) has two primary periods of emergence - from late summer into fall, and from... Read more.
Several summer annual weed species in Nebraska emerge early in the season prior to planting corn and... Read more.
Much like the increase in the use of biotechnology, mainstream agriculture production in the United... Read more.
Soybean is nodulated by three distinct types of rhizobia bacteria; Rhizobium fredii, Bradyrhizobium japonicum, and... Read more.
Introduction of new technology can change the world of agricultural production. The biggest example is... Read more.
A look at the volume of Roundup herbicide and generic glyphosate herbicide that is sold and the crops... Read more.
USDA recently moved Dow AgroSciences' Enlist corn and soybean traits to the next step in the regulatory... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism