Many producers in Kansas could benefit by using starter fertilizer when planting corn. Starter fertilizer... Read more.
There's a new No. 1 bad weed to watch in Missouri, says Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
With resistance to glyphosate increasing in weed species, the importance of using pre-emergence products as... Read more.
Ohio State University Extension is currently in the second year of a three-year partnership of ag... Read more.
Marestail (aka horseweed) has two primary periods of emergence - from late summer into fall, and from... Read more.
Several summer annual weed species in Nebraska emerge early in the season prior to planting corn and... Read more.
Much like the increase in the use of biotechnology, mainstream agriculture production in the United... Read more.
Soybean is nodulated by three distinct types of rhizobia bacteria; Rhizobium fredii, Bradyrhizobium japonicum, and... Read more.
Introduction of new technology can change the world of agricultural production. The biggest example is... Read more.
A look at the volume of Roundup herbicide and generic glyphosate herbicide that is sold and the crops... Read more.
USDA recently moved Dow AgroSciences' Enlist corn and soybean traits to the next step in the regulatory... Read more.
The industry that manufactures cultures of rhizobia for seed and soil inoculation generates approximately $20... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants