Last year, Jim Specht and Patricio Grassini, University of Nebraska agronomists, well documented that, on... Read more.
Weed control at spring planting, an increasing challenge with herbicide-resistant weeds, presents extra concerns when... Read more.
Michigan State University Extension field crop weed control specialist Christy Sprague placed considerable emphasis at... Read more.
Palmer amaranth is a weed species that must be thoughtfully and carefully managed; simply attempting... Read more.
Among the four glyphosate resistant weeds in South Dakota, common waterhemp has the potential to be... Read more.
Nowadays, farmers are well aware of what they need to do to maximize soybean yield. However, here... Read more.
Weed scientists at Ohio State University completed a survey of Certified Crop Advisors across the... Read more.
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
Soil-borne rhizobia bacteria form a mutually beneficial relationship with legumes, during which the rhizobia convert... Read more.
Soybeans obtain up to 70 percent of their total nitrogen requirement from biological nitrogen fixation... Read more.
After talking with many farmers throughout Ohio during this year’s Extension meetings, one common question... Read more.
There have been enough questions and marketing about the use of in-furrow insecticides, and specifically... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture