Weed scientists at Ohio State University completed a survey of Certified Crop Advisors across the... Read more.
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
Soil-borne rhizobia bacteria form a mutually beneficial relationship with legumes, during which the rhizobia convert... Read more.
Soybeans obtain up to 70 percent of their total nitrogen requirement from biological nitrogen fixation... Read more.
After talking with many farmers throughout Ohio during this year’s Extension meetings, one common question... Read more.
There have been enough questions and marketing about the use of in-furrow insecticides, and specifically... Read more.
Placing fertilizer in the seed furrow during the planting operation is a common practice in small... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
There's a new No. 1 bad weed to watch in Missouri, says Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
With resistance to glyphosate increasing in weed species, the importance of using pre-emergence products as... Read more.
Ohio State University Extension is currently in the second year of a three-year partnership of ag... Read more.
Marestail (aka horseweed) has two primary periods of emergence - from late summer into fall, and from... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning