What happened to all of the nitrogen applied last fall and this spring to the 2012 corn with the intent... Read more.
Farmers are encouraged to wait until soil temperatures remain below 50 degrees Fahrenheit before... Read more.
An early harvest combined with fields that were chopped, plowed under, or harvested for biomass earlier... Read more.
Drought. The impact on crop production has been sobering, but more than yield has been affected. The... Read more.
The question that is often asked about drought-stressed corn: “If I sell the standing corn as... Read more.
Most crop producers in Nebraska are in the midst of harvest now, and planning for next year is not... Read more.
Some of the world's biggest fertilizer companies are banking that the aftermath of the worst U.S.... Read more.
With the extreme drought we have experienced throughout the Midwest this season, there is no question... Read more.
Calibrating a boom sprayer is not as difficult as it sounds. Although there are many methods to use,... Read more.
Conscientious and experienced operators rarely get into serious trouble with drift damage because they understand... Read more.
The basic information on fall herbicide treatments can be found in a number of C.O.R.N. articles... Read more.
U.S. corn futures surged to a 9-1/2 month peak on Monday as a worsening drought in the U.S. Midwest... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report