The question that is often asked about drought-stressed corn: “If I sell the standing corn as... Read more.
Most crop producers in Nebraska are in the midst of harvest now, and planning for next year is not... Read more.
Some of the world's biggest fertilizer companies are banking that the aftermath of the worst U.S.... Read more.
With the extreme drought we have experienced throughout the Midwest this season, there is no question... Read more.
Calibrating a boom sprayer is not as difficult as it sounds. Although there are many methods to use,... Read more.
Conscientious and experienced operators rarely get into serious trouble with drift damage because they understand... Read more.
The basic information on fall herbicide treatments can be found in a number of C.O.R.N. articles... Read more.
U.S. corn futures surged to a 9-1/2 month peak on Monday as a worsening drought in the U.S. Midwest... Read more.
Cropcast, a division of MDA EarthSat Weather, told the Reuters Global Ag forum it had pegged the 2012... Read more.
Grain spoilage is evident in some grain being removed from storage in South Dakota. The best way to... Read more.
With increasing oversight of field applications by regulators, your company needs to be keeping pace... Read more.
Erdal Ozkan, an agricultural engineer and spraying technology expert with Ohio State University Extension... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law