Dow AgroSciences continues to execute on its launch strategy as it awaits final regulatory approvals... Read more.
Herbicide resistance refers to the inherited ability of a biotype of a weed to survive a herbicide... Read more.
Losses due to weeds have been one of the major limiting factors in soybean production. Weeds compete... Read more.
Kansas State University scientists say there is evidence to show that some Palmer amaranth weeds in... Read more.
University of Missouri Extension has released a free app for iPhones, iPads and Android devices to... Read more.
Weed Science Society of America scientists say the single most important factor contributing to resistance... Read more.
Pigweed species are spreading Pigweeds, like Palmer amaranth, have been growing in western Nebraska for... Read more.
Despite the importance of glyphosate-based crop systems, there is a need for continued understanding about... Read more.
Many fields in North America could benefit from phosphorus fertilization: 47 percent of the soil samples... Read more.
Fabian Fernandez, University of Illinois, offers tips to help answer some of the common questions... Read more.
Soil temperatures across much of Nebraska have dropped below 50° F, the recommended threshold for... Read more.
Have you finished applying anhydrous ammonia or an alternative form of nitrogen this fall? And by... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism