Soil temperatures across much of Nebraska have dropped below 50° F, the recommended threshold for... Read more.
Have you finished applying anhydrous ammonia or an alternative form of nitrogen this fall? And by... Read more.
Phosphorous and potassium exist naturally in the soil as a part of rock, clay and other minerals that... Read more.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - "If we don’t bring something to the table, tomorrow’s grower will be... Read more.
Warmer climates won't necessarily speed the return of nitrogen to soils as scientists once thought,... Read more.
Time and fuel represent two valuable assets for wheat farmers and management options and saving both... Read more.
In his keynote address last fall at the 11th International Conference on Precision Agriculture, Newell... Read more.
Since 1980, a group of university agronomists have conducted tests to separate fact from fiction on... Read more.
What happened to all of the nitrogen applied last fall and this spring to the 2012 corn with the intent... Read more.
Farmers are encouraged to wait until soil temperatures remain below 50 degrees Fahrenheit before... Read more.
An early harvest combined with fields that were chopped, plowed under, or harvested for biomass earlier... Read more.
Drought. The impact on crop production has been sobering, but more than yield has been affected. The... Read more.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants