Kansas State University scientists say there is evidence to show that some Palmer amaranth weeds in... Read more.
University of Missouri Extension has released a free app for iPhones, iPads and Android devices to... Read more.
Weed Science Society of America scientists say the single most important factor contributing to resistance... Read more.
Pigweed species are spreading Pigweeds, like Palmer amaranth, have been growing in western Nebraska for... Read more.
Despite the importance of glyphosate-based crop systems, there is a need for continued understanding about... Read more.
Many fields in North America could benefit from phosphorus fertilization: 47 percent of the soil samples... Read more.
Fabian Fernandez, University of Illinois, offers tips to help answer some of the common questions... Read more.
Soil temperatures across much of Nebraska have dropped below 50° F, the recommended threshold for... Read more.
Have you finished applying anhydrous ammonia or an alternative form of nitrogen this fall? And by... Read more.
Phosphorous and potassium exist naturally in the soil as a part of rock, clay and other minerals that... Read more.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - "If we don’t bring something to the table, tomorrow’s grower will be... Read more.
Warmer climates won't necessarily speed the return of nitrogen to soils as scientists once thought,... Read more.
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto