Age of the mobile device is here
As the cell useage plans have changed, so has the availability of cell and wireless coverage in rural areas. Reliability of wireless phone service and speed of Internet connections can vary greatly by location and service provider. A little investigating needs to be done to determine the best service provider possible.
The cost of a smartphone or tablet will result in a quick return on investment, especially as more apps and website-based offerings are available to simplify business and provide fingertip information to the user. The question has actually become how can a crop consultant, ag retailer agronomist or custom applicator get by without mobile connectivity and ability to use all the apps.
Shannon notes that a lot of available apps are free. “Just try it,” Shannon said. “If it is a free app, it doesn’t cost you anything to try it. You can always delete it off your device, but you can see what the app offers.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company