iPhone and tablet apps for agriculture
Recently, the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service hosted a workshop focused on apps for agriculture. The workshop was conducted by Jay Yates, Extension Risk Management Specialist and Extension Economist, Jackie Smith, Ph.D.
In addition to providing an introduction to using iPads (everything from turning the device on) they provided hands-on demonstrations of numerous apps they have reviewed for use in agricultural settings.
See a document that describes those apps. These can be found by a search of the appropriate “app store” for your computer or smartphone device.
Click here for the "Apps for Ag - Revised"
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment