iPhone and tablet apps for agriculture
Recently, the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service hosted a workshop focused on apps for agriculture. The workshop was conducted by Jay Yates, Extension Risk Management Specialist and Extension Economist, Jackie Smith, Ph.D.
In addition to providing an introduction to using iPads (everything from turning the device on) they provided hands-on demonstrations of numerous apps they have reviewed for use in agricultural settings.
See a document that describes those apps. These can be found by a search of the appropriate “app store” for your computer or smartphone device.
Click here for the "Apps for Ag - Revised"
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS