Last year, Jim Specht and Patricio Grassini, University of Nebraska agronomists, well documented that, on... Read more.
Several summer annual weed species in Nebraska emerge early in the season, prior to planting corn... Read more.
Soybeans have been an important commodity in Mississippi for more than 50 years, but recent advances... Read more.
Weed control at spring planting, an increasing challenge with herbicide-resistant weeds, presents extra concerns when... Read more.
Michigan State University Extension field crop weed control specialist Christy Sprague placed considerable emphasis at... Read more.
Palmer amaranth is a weed species that must be thoughtfully and carefully managed; simply attempting... Read more.
Among the four glyphosate resistant weeds in South Dakota, common waterhemp has the potential to be... Read more.
Nowadays, farmers are well aware of what they need to do to maximize soybean yield. However, here... Read more.
Weed scientists at Ohio State University completed a survey of Certified Crop Advisors across the... Read more.
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
Soil-borne rhizobia bacteria form a mutually beneficial relationship with legumes, during which the rhizobia convert... Read more.
After talking with many farmers throughout Ohio during this year’s Extension meetings, one common question... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight