Planting soybean cyst nematode (SCN)-resistant varieties is one of the most effective tactics available to... Read more.
Excerpt from UK Extension Service Fact Sheet Due to the major emphasis soybean breeders have placed... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is a major pest of soybeans and other legumes. This pest has been an... Read more.
Planting soybean cyst nematode (SCN) varieties is one of the most effective tactics for managing... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the most devastating and yield limiting pest of soybean in the... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode infection causes damage to plants not only physically by penetrating and... Read more.
Conventional management practices are no longer enough to control soybean cyst nematode (SCN), which is... Read more.
Last year, Jim Specht and Patricio Grassini, University of Nebraska agronomists, well documented that, on... Read more.
Several summer annual weed species in Nebraska emerge early in the season, prior to planting corn... Read more.
Soybeans have been an important commodity in Mississippi for more than 50 years, but recent advances... Read more.
Weed control at spring planting, an increasing challenge with herbicide-resistant weeds, presents extra concerns when... Read more.
Michigan State University Extension field crop weed control specialist Christy Sprague placed considerable emphasis at... Read more.
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?