Without question, identification of the various pigweeds is indeed challenging. Experience is often a good... Read more.
A lot of weeds that are emerging through soybean canopies are waterhemp (or in southern Illinois also... Read more.
Planting soybean cyst nematode (SCN)-resistant varieties is one of the most effective tactics available to... Read more.
Excerpt from UK Extension Service Fact Sheet Due to the major emphasis soybean breeders have placed... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is a major pest of soybeans and other legumes. This pest has been an... Read more.
The evolution and widespread distribution of herbicide-resistant weeds and their management is a challenge for... Read more.
Planting soybean cyst nematode (SCN) varieties is one of the most effective tactics for managing... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode (SCN) is the most devastating and yield limiting pest of soybean in the... Read more.
Soybean cyst nematode infection causes damage to plants not only physically by penetrating and... Read more.
Conventional management practices are no longer enough to control soybean cyst nematode (SCN), which is... Read more.
Several summer annual weed species in Nebraska emerge early in the season, prior to planting corn... Read more.
Soybeans have been an important commodity in Mississippi for more than 50 years, but recent advances... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning