A new report from MarketResearch.com shares some of the latest trends in the global fertilizer market. "Fertilizer: Global Industry Guide" is resource that includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
The fertilizer market volume is the annual agricultural consumption of manufactured fertilizer containing nutrients nitrogen (N), potash (K2O), and phosphates (P2O5). The market is valued at farmer's retail price, taking into account any applicable taxes and subsidized price reductions. The currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
Report highlights include:
- The global fertilizer market shrank by 12.9% in 2010 to reach a value of $130.1 billion.
- In 2015, the global fertilizer market is forecast to have a value of $171.6 billion, an increase of 31.9% since 2010.
- The global fertilizer market grew by 5.2% in 2010 to reach a volume of 162 million tons.
- In 2015, the global fertilizer market is forecast to have a volume of 183.5 million tons, an increase of 13.3% since 2010.
- Nitrogen (N) is the largest segment of the global fertilizer market, accounting for 59.4% of the market's total value.
- Asia-Pacific accounts for 61.4% of the global fertilizer market value.
For more information, click here.