Topcon and AMAZONE form strategic partnership
The "EasyFill" AgApp for calculating the tank mix ratios of the various crop protection agents belongs to the AcuraSpray programme group. "EasyFill" is integrated as standard into the agronomic AMAPAD terminal and uses the ISOBUS task controller as its data basis.
In addition, the console provides all the normal GPS applications as standard. Simply connect to a suitable GPS receiver and start to work:
- GPS-Track pro- A professional, manual track control with graphic display on the screen and with light-emitting diodes integrated along the top. Everything can be individually set with the usual guide modes being integrated as well as a display of the worked area.
- GPS Switch pro- The next-generation part-width section control forms the basis for many AgApps, such as AcuraSpray and AcuraSpread. In future versions, the additional simple and flexible upgrading of useful functions will be possible via expansion packages:
- GPS Track auto - Simply connect the suitable AGI-3 receiver and carry out the individual installations required for the vehicle. It is the customer's choice: if the vehicle is already equipped with all the necessary hydraulic functions, i.e. "SteerReady," an operator only needs the necessary adapter cables from the options list. As an alternative, a costly and difficult conversion is not necessary, just use the AES-25 "electric steering wheel." Simply exchange the existing steering wheel for the AES-25 kit suitable for the vehicle model and retrofit up to +/- 2 cm steering accuracy.
- FieldNav - FieldNav is an agricultural navigation solution. A special feature in comparison to the usual sat-nav systems is the integration of farm lanes and agricultural roads. So, the driver of a contractor can also be sure they are in the right field.
- Farmpilot - If AMAPAD is equipped with a GSM mobile phone solution to allow the wireless data transfer between the office PC and the terminal via a mobile phone.