CropWorld North America speakers announced
CropWorld North America 2012 offers the opportunity to join like-minded industry professionals from around the country and overseas as they share best practice, real-life case studies and hear practical knowledge from global companies. You will also hear vital information to ensure you are kept abreast of new technologies, practices, formulations, findings and products.
CropWorld North America 2012 will take place March 27-28 in Charlotte, N.C. This week, the event announced the speakers for the two-day conference.
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Bryan Dierlam, Director, Federal Government Relations, Cargill, Inc.
- Adrian Percy, PhD, Vice President, Development and Market Support, Bayer CropScience
- Thomas J. Holt, President SWSS and Manager Biology, BASF Corporation
- Roger N. Beachy, President Emeritus, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- Yafan Huang, PhD, President & Chief Scientific Officer, Performance Plants, Inc.
- Pam Marrone, CEO, Marrone Bio Innovations
- Mike Gumina, Vice President, Pioneer/DuPont, Chairman, American Seed Trade Association
This year’s event also provides the opportunity to learn and network with key stakeholders from across the crop production and protection sectors, including:
Seeds, Agrochemicals, Plant nutrients and Fertilizers, Water & Irrigation, Precision Technology, Food Manufacturing and Retailing, Plant Breeding, Biotechnology, Finance, Banking & Venture Capital, Soil Management, Regulatory Bodies, Labelling and Packaging, Academic Facilities and Government Organizations - all with firsthand experience in crop production in US, Canada and Latin America.
Don't miss your opportunity to network at the only event of its kind in the region.
Register by Jan. 27, 2012, to SAVE $200! Book your place online now or download the full brochure for more information.