Case IH introduces newest Patriot sprayer
To simplify operation, the Patriot 4430 offers an optional 120-foot boom with the AutoFold Plus boom fold/unfold feature. The AutoFold Plus raises booms out of the cradle and initiates the unfolding process using a single switch. About 30 seconds later, the inner-, mid- and outer-boom sections are completely unfolded and the center section height has lowered to its most recent setting. This return-to-height feature eliminates any guesswork about boom height when moving from field to field. Folding the booms is simply the same process in reverse.
High Quality Application Assured
The Patriot 4430’s 1,200-gallon capacity tank comes equipped with full length sparge and rinse tubes for product agitation and tank cleaning. Plumbing options can be added to handle low-flow, standard, or high-flow application rates, such as for liquid fertilizer.
“In addition, our exclusive AIM Command pulse width modulation technology ensures an accurate and consistent chemical delivery under a wide range of speeds and conditions,” explains Lehmann. “The results are better coverage and better weed control.”
Equipping the Patriot with AFS AccuGuide autoguidance reduces skips and overlaps, eliminates foam marker expense, and minimizes operator fatigue. AccuBoom automatic boom section control automatically turns on and off boom sections based on GPS-based as-applied maps.
“Patriot sprayers have led the industry with their strength and accuracy,” says Lehmann. “We’re pleased to build on this tradition by introducing the Patriot 4430, which takes horsepower, fuel-efficiency, and operator productivity and comfort to the next level.”
The New Case IH Patriot 4430 Sprayer Features:
- New Case IH FPT 8.7-liter engine with SCR technology – Fuel-efficient power and EPA Tier 4A compliance
- More power to you – 325 base hp that can grow to 356 hp
- Upgraded Case IH Surveyor Cab – 132 cubic feet of interior space and over 90 square feet of total glass
- New AFS Pro 700 display option – Faster, lighter, portable to Case IH Steiger, Magnum and Axial-Flow cabs
- Exclusive AIM Command spray technology– Accurate, high-quality application
- New Michelin tire offerings – 380/90R46 Spraybib and 620/70R38