AgCareers.com, anonline job board and human resource service provider for agriculture, food, natural resources and biotechnology, will host a Web seminar on Jan. 30, on interviewing basics. The Webinar will begin at 11 a.m.(EST).
The one-hour Web seminar provides a quick course in interviewing techniques and styles for individuals who need a little brushing up on their skills.
The seminar will cover the basic styles and when they should be used; questions that dig to get at the answers you are looking for; which questions to avoid; and insight on how to analyze candidates in order to hire the best fit.
The Web format allows for training a group of people for an economical participation fee and eliminates all travel costs. Topics covered in the workshop will include:
- The types of interview questions and the appropriate time to use which style
- The components of an effective interview
- To formulate a behavioral-based question
- How to dig for more information to really get what you need from the candidate
- Questions you shouldn't ask and handling difficult situations
- Selecting the best candidate for your position
This Web seminar aimed at those that manage people, are responsible for hiring and human resource professionals. The cost per organization is $189.
For further information and to register for this web seminar, click here.