Staying ahead of potato blight is critical to a successful growing season, which is why Syngenta is partnering with experts again to ensure that the latest disease updates remain just a phone call away. The hotlines feature updates from five university potato researchers in Idaho, Michigan, North Dakota, Oregon and Washington.
Updates from the various universities are provided at the following telephone numbers:
- University of Idaho: 1-800-791-7195
- Michigan State University: 1-888-379-9012
- North Dakota State University: 1-888-482-7286
- Oregon State University: 1-800-705-3377
- Washington State University: 1-800-984-7400
“These five universities have provided the potato industry with a great deal of valuable research and insight over the years,” said Kiran Shetty, Ph.D., Syngenta technical development lead. “Given how much these hotlines have helped growers in staying ahead of key disease threats, it was a simple decision for Syngenta to continue our partnership with these researchers.”