Agribusiness Association of Iowa is working with USDOT and IDALS to provide accurate information for retailers to become qualified to test their own tanks at their own facilities. The workshop will be held at the Gilbert Franklin Township Fire & Rescue Agency in Gilbert, IA..
Steps to Consider:
1) Contact your insurance agent with regards to your company liability if you choose to certify your own staff.
2) For a complete list of all of the requirements to be certified and the record keeping required please go to nursetank.org and click on the nurse tank inspector information.
Art Fleener & Terry Pollard with the U.S. Department of Transportation will present the following:
· Overview of HAZMAT Textbook
· Registration/Inspector Qualifications/HM training
· External Visual Inspection
· Pressure Test, Leakage & Test Thickness
· Record Keeping
· Nurse Tank Testing Demonstration
· NH3 Data Plates & IDALS
· Inspectional Observations & Violations
Cost: $195 per attendee(members and nonmembers)
Check-in begins at 8 AM and classes will follow roll call. Pre-registration is preferred, it allows us to order enough materials for the class
Deadline: Registration deadline is August 22, 2017. This is a popular workshop and seats fill up fast. We can only take 75 registrations. Please register today to reserve your seats.