18 presenting companies from Canada, Israel, New Zealand, Spain, UK and the US
Eighth Annual Ag Innovation Showcase, the world’s premier event focusing on the convergence of agriculture and technology. www.agshowcase.com
Sept. 12-14, 2016
Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, 975 N. Warson Rd., St. Louis, MO
18 presenting companies representing some of the most promising and novel ag start-ups and research projects from soil to harvest to consumer in the areas of:
• Ag inputs and diagnostics – What farmers need to get crops going, from soil amendments, environmental inputs, pest control and the early diagnosis of diseases.
• Precision ag and automation – Digitizing the farm through data. Tools for the farmer to collect data, analyze and automate decision-making, creating an economy of resources.
• Processing technology – Making farmers’ harvests more valuable, post-harvest.
• Alternative food systems – New ways of making the foods we eat.
About the 18 selected companies –
• 84 companies completed the arduous application process, 18 made the cut
• Six of the 18 companies are women-led ag companies
• Half are foreign companies
• Three are from California
• Six companies have experienced Larta’s CAPs (commercialization assistance programs)
• Two presenting companies are from Argentina and will be announced at a later date
Presenting companies and their thematic blocks
18 presenting companies for 2016 Ag Innovation Showcase show a trend in ag inputs and diagnostics, but are from all aspects of the industry.
For more information about each company click here.