As part of its Mid-Year Meeting next week in Altoona, Iowa, June 12-15, AgGateway will be holding a half-day Ag Retail eConnectivity Seminar designed to introduce the many benefits of electronic connectivity to agricultural retailers and service providers. The session will be held Tuesday, June 13, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Ag retailers are encouraged to register now for this one-time event.
The session will include a new video on eConnectivity that features ag retailers Co-Alliance, The Equity and Ceres Solutions, as well as Monsanto, WinField United and Mycogen, manufacturers that are all using eConnectivity to boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy in their businesses.
“This seminar is an excellent opportunity for ag retailers and business system providers who have not yet committed to electronic connectivity to find out more about the tremendous value and competitive advantages,” said AgGateway Executive Vice President and COO Brent Kemp. “The seminar will focus on the efficiencies as retailers, manufacturers and distributors move to seamless electronic data exchange.”
Some of the topics and speakers will include:
- Networked Agriculture — Jeremy Wilson, Crop IMS
- What is eConnectivity and Why Should I Care? — Randy Beard, River Valley Cooperative; Jeff Griffeth, Co-Alliance LLP
- What Does it Take to Achieve Connectivity? — Randy Fry, Ceres Solutions
- Ability and Flexibility — Knowing Your Needs and Limits - Brian Gates, Key Cooperative; Scott Meredith and Eric Hoefing, ACS
- Who Can Help Me? — Jody Costa, Barcoding Inc.
- eConnectivity Matters Now — Daren Coppock, President & CEO, Agricultural Retailers Association
- Panel Discussion: Why My Company Chose Connectivity — Natasha Lilly, The Equity; Ann Vande Lune, Key Cooperative; Chuck Bohanon, AgVantage Software; Pat Johnson, Crop Production Services
To register for the seminar, go to the “Events” section of www.AgGateway.org and click on registration for the Mid-Year Meeting. In the registration process you can choose whether to attend the entire Mid-Year Meeting for a registration fee of $150, or only the Ag Retail Seminar for a $50 registration fee.
To see a teaser of the new video that will be shown at the seminar that shows eConnectivity in action, go to www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBQfzJ-LxT8 or www.AgGateway.org. The video is sponsored by AgGateway, Barcoding Inc., AgVance(SSI), and AgVantage Software.