i3G Corp launches i-tank Remote Tank Monitoring
i3G Corp has launched the i-tank Remote Tank Monitoring Solution. The company's i-tank product line is designed to help optimize the delivery of bulk liquids by monitoring and reporting precise liquid levels on remote storage tanks.
"Our i-tank solution helps businesses refine their bulk liquid deliveries," Mike Barcum, i3G CEO, said. "By optimizing bulk deliveries, businesses can cut their delivery costs, reduce the wear-and-tear on fleet delivery vehicles and improve customer service. Our testing has shown that customers can save an average of 30 percent on bulk delivery costs by using the i-tank Remote Tank Monitoring solution.”
Barcum said that several factors are driving the need for better bulk optimization. Rising fuel costs, increased personnel costs, the need to avoid unnecessary trips and the desire to deliver more precise quantities to remote locations are prompting bulk liquid businesses to look for ways to cut their costs without impacting their operations.
i-tank is an affordable, durable, self-powered solution that's designed to operate in remote locations, even where power and telecommunications support is limited. The i-tank solution reports precise level information to a secure, third party server, so operators can check on remote tank levels around the clock.
"Manual tank readings are costly, and require significant resources to complete,” Barcum said. “Our solution provides an efficient, accurate alternative to sending staff to a location to perform a manual read, and eliminates the need to make emergency or unplanned stops to service a remote tank"
With i-tank, Barcum said bulk delivery firms can use remote tank level information to optimize their deliveries, reduce staff effort and reduce costs without compromising customer service.
More information about i3G Corp’s i-tank Solution and other products and services can be found at http://www.i3gcorp.com/.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.