Midwest agricultural retailers are beginning to more widely use the “Flag the Technology” method to... Read more.
A historical analysis of corn research shows that new hybrids are taking up more nitrogen than older... Read more.
Agrium Inc. announced the results of its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders Tuesday. Shareholders re-elected... Read more.
The popular new strategy of planting genetically engineered crops that make two or more toxins to... Read more.
Rio Verde Minerals Development Corp. has been acquired by B&A Fertilizers Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary... Read more.
Water soluble fertilizers are expected to grow in use at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5... Read more.
More than half of U.S. corn, soybean and wheat growers have changed their herbicide tank-mix strategies... Read more.
At the Goldman Sachs 17th Annual Agribusiness Conference, DuPont Executive Vice President James C. Borel... Read more.
AGCO Corporation used Kansas City to introduce 15 new pieces of equipment that will be in its 2012... Read more.
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade