Nitrogen (N) fertilizer applied as anhydrous ammonia, UAN solutions or urea can be lost if adverse... Read more.
Syngenta and Bayer CropScience on Monday acknowledged that European Union (EU) member states for the... Read more.
Global miner Vale SA signed an agreement with the Argentine government on Friday that will allow the... Read more.
With more than $13 million invested in a public-private partnership at Louisville, Ky., a one-of-a-kind... Read more.
Midwest agricultural retailers are beginning to more widely use the “Flag the Technology” method to... Read more.
A historical analysis of corn research shows that new hybrids are taking up more nitrogen than older... Read more.
Agrium Inc. announced the results of its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders Tuesday. Shareholders re-elected... Read more.
The popular new strategy of planting genetically engineered crops that make two or more toxins to... Read more.
Rio Verde Minerals Development Corp. has been acquired by B&A Fertilizers Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary... Read more.
Water soluble fertilizers are expected to grow in use at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5... Read more.
More than half of U.S. corn, soybean and wheat growers have changed their herbicide tank-mix strategies... Read more.
At the Goldman Sachs 17th Annual Agribusiness Conference, DuPont Executive Vice President James C. Borel... Read more.
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta