Nitrogen (N) fertilizer applied as anhydrous ammonia, UAN solutions or urea can be lost if adverse... Read more.
In seventeen pages of comments, the Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) answered questions put forth in... Read more.
There is a big push on by the agricultural industry to explain the need for intellectual property... Read more.
Syngenta and Bayer CropScience on Monday acknowledged that European Union (EU) member states for the... Read more.
Global miner Vale SA signed an agreement with the Argentine government on Friday that will allow the... Read more.
With more than $13 million invested in a public-private partnership at Louisville, Ky., a one-of-a-kind... Read more.
Midwest agricultural retailers are beginning to more widely use the “Flag the Technology” method to... Read more.
A historical analysis of corn research shows that new hybrids are taking up more nitrogen than older... Read more.
Agrium Inc. announced the results of its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders Tuesday. Shareholders re-elected... Read more.
The popular new strategy of planting genetically engineered crops that make two or more toxins to... Read more.
Rio Verde Minerals Development Corp. has been acquired by B&A Fertilizers Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary... Read more.
Water soluble fertilizers are expected to grow in use at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5... Read more.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement