Nitrogen (N) fertilizer applied as anhydrous ammonia, UAN solutions or urea can be lost if adverse... Read more.
Syngenta and Bayer CropScience on Monday acknowledged that European Union (EU) member states for the... Read more.
Global miner Vale SA signed an agreement with the Argentine government on Friday that will allow the... Read more.
With more than $13 million invested in a public-private partnership at Louisville, Ky., a one-of-a-kind... Read more.
Midwest agricultural retailers are beginning to more widely use the “Flag the Technology” method to... Read more.
A historical analysis of corn research shows that new hybrids are taking up more nitrogen than older... Read more.
Agrium Inc. announced the results of its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders Tuesday. Shareholders re-elected... Read more.
The popular new strategy of planting genetically engineered crops that make two or more toxins to... Read more.
Rio Verde Minerals Development Corp. has been acquired by B&A Fertilizers Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary... Read more.
Water soluble fertilizers are expected to grow in use at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5... Read more.
More than half of U.S. corn, soybean and wheat growers have changed their herbicide tank-mix strategies... Read more.
At the Goldman Sachs 17th Annual Agribusiness Conference, DuPont Executive Vice President James C. Borel... Read more.
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Know your enemy: The importance of weed identification
- Most Texas farmers have corn in the ground
- Mosaic to acquire ADM's Brazil, Paraguay fertilizer business
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants