Though drought and excessive moisture are opposites, they bring similar bottom-line concerns for farmers. What... Read more.
The Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) is now accepting nominations for the Agricultural Retailer of the... Read more.
Monty Hall would love it. And farmers who gamble on the markets and big stakes revenue crops would... Read more.
A foliar disease such as leaf rust causes the most damage when it is severe at heading, flowering... Read more.
The United States said on Tuesday it was prepared to examine how agricultural policy reform could... Read more.
A lengthy panel discussion on the topic of genetic engineering aired Sunday (April 28) on MSNBC’s... Read more.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE... Read more.
April 2013 turned into a “second March,” with wet weather and cool temperatures persisting into... Read more.
Which weed troubles your farmers’ the most? The answer should be any weed taller than two to... Read more.
In seventeen pages of comments, the Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) answered questions put forth in... Read more.
There is a big push on by the agricultural industry to explain the need for intellectual property... Read more.
Syngenta and Bayer CropScience on Monday acknowledged that European Union (EU) member states for the... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning