Media coverage of the controversy surrounding the use of certain non-native feedstocks for bioenergy is... Read more.
On Nov. 4, 2013, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California approved a settlement... Read more.
The Ohio Phosphorus Task Force II issued its final report on findings to support reduction of phosphorus... Read more.
Research into varieties of winter wheat, spring barley, potatoes grown for starch and sugar beet,... Read more.
Speaking during the annual meeting of the American Society of Agricultural Consultants (ASAC) in Alexandria,... Read more.
The U.S. phosphate export association PhosChem has disbanded, a spokesman for U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic... Read more.
BBI Spreaders out of Cornelia, Ga., has a new series of fertilizer spreaders that offer unparalleled... Read more.
Every year Iowa State University (ISU) Extension and Outreach provides private pesticide applicator training covering... Read more.
A team of scientists from the University of Missouri, the University of Georgia and the Beijing Genome... Read more.
Wheat harvest is winding down in most of Missouri and some producers may be thinking of saving seed... Read more.
Cool weather over the last week to 10 days could not have come at a better time for corn. As most... Read more.
Recently, there have been a few reports of frogeye leaf spot (FLS) showing up on susceptible soybean... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease