A first-of-its-kind inventory for wild and weedy relatives of important crops has been developed by... Read more.
Canpotex Ltd, the offshore selling arm for three North American potash companies, said on Friday that... Read more.
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC (KAS), a subsidiary of Koch Fertilizer, LLC (KF), and Helena Chemical... Read more.
Media coverage of the controversy surrounding the use of certain non-native feedstocks for bioenergy is... Read more.
On Nov. 4, 2013, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California approved a settlement... Read more.
The Ohio Phosphorus Task Force II issued its final report on findings to support reduction of phosphorus... Read more.
Research into varieties of winter wheat, spring barley, potatoes grown for starch and sugar beet,... Read more.
Speaking during the annual meeting of the American Society of Agricultural Consultants (ASAC) in Alexandria,... Read more.
The U.S. phosphate export association PhosChem has disbanded, a spokesman for U.S. fertilizer company Mosaic... Read more.
BBI Spreaders out of Cornelia, Ga., has a new series of fertilizer spreaders that offer unparalleled... Read more.
Every year Iowa State University (ISU) Extension and Outreach provides private pesticide applicator training covering... Read more.
A team of scientists from the University of Missouri, the University of Georgia and the Beijing Genome... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement